Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what parts do you have lying around? (that you are too lazy to install...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dag this got brought back to life. lol

me? none. but i do have some parts that need to be sent off for porting
    also:

-wheels need to be painted. i have the paint and clear coat. just been lazy and it hasnt stopped rainning. lol.

-paint for the car itself.

dag im a lazy bastard

Comment

I forgot about this! Here are my updates...

Originally posted by deevergote
      Red valve cover w/mooncuts (exposing the cam gears) - Installed a LONG time ago (92accordDX made me do it!)
      AEM tru time cam gears - STILL in the basement.
      Avital 2200 alarm - I still have this?
      Matrix rear strut bar - Never installed. Never will be. POS.
      Newer weatherstripping - Still in the basement.
      JDM 1 piece headlights w/HID projector retrofit - My second favorite part! Installed a while ago (92accordDX's influence yet again!)
      K&N filter recharge kit (ok, not a part, but I have yet to use it!) - Used. Gonna buy a dry-flo eventually so I don't have to worry about that!

Now, for my other parts...

Collective Racing traction bar
      Either putting my Pioneer head unit back in, or installing the screen for my DVD player
      New tires for my Falken Hanabis (which have been off the car for 2+ years)
      New tires for my OEM alloys... 2 of which have been off the car for over a year...
      6th gen washer nozzles
      A replacement molding that I had Maaco paint with the car (the one on there is dented)
      A replacement taillight
      A 5th gen lip

Oh yeah, and 60% of an H22 that I need to complete!

Comment

I forgot about this! Here are my updates...

Now, for my other parts...

Collective Racing traction bar
        Either putting my Pioneer head unit back in, or installing the screen for my DVD player
        New tires for my Falken Hanabis (which have been off the car for 2+ years)
        New tires for my OEM alloys... 2 of which have been off the car for over a year...
        6th gen washer nozzles
        A replacement molding that I had Maaco paint with the car (the one on there is dented)
        A replacement taillight
        A 5th gen lip

Oh yeah, and 60% of an H22 that I need to complete!

lmao. you need to get all that stuff on your car man. you got like 2 weeks before the meet on the 22nd. you better be ready. if not then we're all coming up there to drag you out your house. and you know 50+ people are gonna be there. so dont think we wont all bombard you and drag you out wailing and screaming like a little girl. lol

Comment

If I can make it to the meet, I'll be riding with someone. The car's illegal at the moment, and as soon as I can get the courage, I'm going to surrender the plates and pull it off the insurance. The hatchback will see the road again before the CB7! However, as soon as I start making some money, the CB7 will be fully refreshed... it's not going away!

But yeah, I'm gonna hitch a ride from anyone up here that's coming down. It's only about 3 hours from me, so that's really not bad. When I think VA, I think 5 hours or more! Richmond is about a 6 hour drive, factoring in traffic. I didn't realize that this is right off the DC beltway.

Comment

If I can make it to the meet, I'll be riding with someone. The car's illegal at the moment, and as soon as I can get the courage, I'm going to surrender the plates and pull it off the insurance. The hatchback will see the road again before the CB7! However, as soon as I start making some money, the CB7 will be fully refreshed... it's not going away!

But yeah, I'm gonna hitch a ride from anyone up here that's coming down. It's only about 3 hours from me, so that's really not bad. When I think VA, I think 5 hours or more! Richmond is about a 6 hour drive, factoring in traffic. I didn't realize that this is right off the DC beltway.

lol. yeah. everytime someone hears or sees VA they automaticly think "6 hour drive." but no one realizes that its right there at the MD and DC border. its not very far for anyone actually.

Comment

I just posted in the NE regionals... trying to get the NJ/PA/NY crew to show... and give me a ride

Comment

I just posted in the NE regionals... trying to get the NJ/PA/NY crew to show... and give me a ride

im sure anyone would be willing to bring you down here man. why dont you just drive your GTP?

Comment

Would YOU want to drive a premium fuel drinking 3600lb car with a supercharged 3.8L V6 on a 6+ hour trip?

I'm just now getting back to work after a month of downtime... and still looking for a more stable job. I can't afford to do much these days

Comment

As of now Rich and I are going so you'd be more than welcomed to come down with either of us

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                    Frost White Member 13
                    My Ride
                    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Distributor parts

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Would YOU want to drive a premium fuel drinking 3600lb car with a supercharged 3.8L V6 on a 6+ hour trip?

I'm just now getting back to work after a month of downtime... and still looking for a more stable job. I can't afford to do much these days

good point. lol

Comment

i need to reinstall my bumper but i can't do that till i get replacement corner lights. My right side lense decided to just give up and fall apart while my left side is all cracked.

Comment

Waiting to be installed?

Headgasket.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Some stuff:

OEM visors
                              5th gen center console/ebrake should be in if I can find my c clamp at home to bend a bracket.
                              5th gen cluster.
                              5th gen seats whenever I go pick up from friend.
                              Body parts.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Rotors
                                Pads
                                Quaterpanels
                                wat?