Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Serious!!!! Nitrous Kits For $44.95!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
    do you guys really think that they would of shipped one kit for that???

they arent knucle dragging morons, 1 or 100 they will notice its 44.99

and what happened to them saying that they were shipping
    like i said before and like 3 other times. i called and talked to a sales rep. she told me yes that is a real price. no its not a glitch. no its not a typo. its the real price. dern

its not about them noticing that its $44.99. its about everyone ordering like 20 kits.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
      I ordered one dry kit around 10:30 PST yesterday. I've yet to receive anything saying my order is cancelled and I ordered like 7 hours after the east coast people. So maybe its just the wet kits....everyone wanted wet kits and its not happening.

i'll take a dry kit for all it matters, so long as i get something

Comment

i just want to know, why did it continue letting people order something that wasnt in stock...or available at all?

they messed up by doing this.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

well if any one kits the wet kit let me no. and what is this tuner kit ull talk bout

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
            well if any one kits the wet kit let me no. and what is this tuner kit ull talk bout
            bottle warmer, blow down tube, and purge kit.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

well the lady said if they were going to be cancelled we should of been notified by now.

but she did say thats not guarenteed, she said if they just cant find the stock then we will be notified. she did say it was a good thing i hadnt gotten the email yet so we will see.

she said i was probably one of the last to make it in.

good luck to all who are waiting patiently

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

This is just nuts...it blows my mind that you can have a $700 kit sold for $45. I still can't believe it.
                VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                  This is just nuts...it blows my mind that you can have a $700 kit sold for $45. I still can't believe it.
                  lol sales lady couldnt either...she said she would of called too!

but as of now if you dont have message it is a good thing kids

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    like i said before and like 3 other times. i called and talked to a sales rep. she told me yes that is a real price. no its not a glitch. no its not a typo. its the real price. dern

its not about them noticing that its $44.99. its about everyone ordering like 20 kits.
                    lol she might have been lying to you lol...or just assumed it the website had no mistakes

Comment

now they say 7 and 8 hundred dollars

Comment

lol at some of the people in this thread. no dreaded e-mail yet. still says authorized on their website. money was already taken. give me my shit or my money with something for free. (although the free part is unlikely to happen.) Like tons of other people said, if i get the kits then SWEET! if not and i get my money back SWEET! Either way i'm not losing anything. End of discussion.

Comment

^^^^^^^thats the polished bottle......the purple bottle is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by cornell25 View Post
                            now they say 7 and 8 hundred dollars
                            The 700 and 800 dollar ones were always up as an option. Its just the other wet and dry kits were up as well for 44.95....and they sold out of those so now they are gone off the website.
                            VIP Status.

Comment

everyone in before the MAD rush should get one
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

i dont have a dread email yet.
                                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                                X