Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Serious!!!! Nitrous Kits For $44.95!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all but one of mine is for sale

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I'll buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
        I'd rather sell them and go the NA route.
        sucker!

na is the way to go broke.

get a good tune, step 2 colder plugs, fuel pump and fpr and spray away!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Has anybody tried to contact partsamerica to check the status on thier orders?

I just got off the phone with them and they told me that my order would be cancelled...

Even though they were available and the site let me order my two kits at the time...

The lady over the phone told me that due to the overwhelming orders they recieved, the later orders which were placed may not be processed even though they were available at the time.

But she did tell me that they were being sold in limited quantities so I guess some will get thier kit but others may not.

I just have a feeling that she is giving me excuse and maybe others will get the same response.

So has anybody called to confim their orders to see if she is telling em the truth or just giving me the run around???

Comment

Haven't called...not going to either. If they want to cancel my order, ill wait for the email. No point wasting my time because I already had a feeling they would. But who knows.
            VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
              Haven't called...not going to either. If they want to cancel my order, ill wait for the email. No point wasting my time because I already had a feeling they would. But who knows.
              x2. i'll just keep checking my email every morning and afternoon after i get home from work. i'll either get a refund or i get my stuff.

Comment

I have a feeling there will be people who don't get them. As I said a few pages back, the first to order will get them but most likely not everyone. Maybe 100 or even 1,000....idk how many people ordered or how many kits they had or anything. But I hope I wasn't too late to get a kit
                VIP Status.

Comment

Dang vig, so much for the Northwest hook up!

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe View Post
                    Dang vig, so much for the Northwest hook up!
                    Well a brother has to eat. Lmao. What is that...a 660% profit or so? I think that's a damn good deal.
                    VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                      Well a brother has to eat. Lmao. What is that...a 660% profit or so? I think that's a damn good deal.
                      we are gonna flood the market with them lol
                      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                        we are gonna flood the market with them lol
                        and no one will make shit.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                          and no one will make shit.
                          yep pretty much , thats why I am holding off on selling mine

Comment

Mine will go on craigslist as soon as I get it. And I'm not taking any lowball offers or trades. And if nobody wants to pay what I'm asking ill just keep the damn thing for myself. Because I know it was a damn good deal, and a brand new kit for $400....come on, if someone doesn't pay that then they're too cheap
                            VIP Status.

Comment

alot of wishful thinking going on in this thread hahahahahah hope yall get em
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                                alot of wishful thinking going on in this thread hahahahahah hope yall get em
                                that very well could be lol

Comment

Working...
                                X