No announcement yet.

Cemetery Photoshoot..???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done it. Not a full blown shoot but just a pic...

I captioned this pic "I'm killin' the game!"

Comment

It can also depend on the people that are there, workers as well. Some can see it as no problem, but some can see it as disrespectful. People will think its a bad idea your there for pictures when the main idea for a cemetery is a place for mourning.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

well, just try and make sure your at a distance from people or do it at a time when not too many people are there.
        South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

I want to take a picture of my car in a cemetary on a foggy morning. Hell, if someone asks, pick a name on a headstone and say that you're doing it in honor of your "Uncle Fred", who passed away and had a passion for your car (which he left to you). Point to a stone that says "Fred" and say that's him.

Honestly though, if YOU have no problem with it, and you're not defacing anything (not parking on the grass, touching the stones, etc), then who cares? If people think you're being disrespectful, that's their opinion. If you mean no disrespect, then you're not hurting anything. Hell, you're actually honoring the final resting place of those people by taking a picture of it for its beauty!

Comment

Here's mine. A small cemetery in Santa Cruz. Had a meet near there, there is a park across the street...

Originally posted by Junior Smurff
            Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

i cant find the pics, think lost them when my old pc crashed. but i did a photoshot in the cementary. i was gothic when i was younger and for a few mths i drove a 77 Cadillac M&M Hearse. although takin pics of a honda might be a bit different?

personally i wouldnt do it, theres got to be better places in your neck of the woods. loud exhuast might piss ppl off.

I wish i had a better camera, I know a good spot where its suppose to be haunted and gets really foggy this time of the year

Comment

Deev, very true.

Tom, my loud exhaust is no more. Its noticeable, but nowhere near as loud as it used to be....

Well....i did it. They didnt turn out as well as i wanted. Be it coincidence or just my hurry to not be seen taking pics. There wasnt anyone around, but there was a ceremony and there was a good number of cars at the main building, so i didnt wanna be seen driving up and down, back and forth, so i just picked the best place or two that i could and did my best to get the best shots. Here's a few....(Sorry for the size..im still figuring that out...)

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Like mike said, it's not really anyone's business if you take photos of your ride in a cemetary. Anyone with a problem with it will just just have to uhhh, get over it

I snapped these one day I went to talk (yes talk) to my mom about life and stuff. She's the one on the right, my aunt's on the left and my dad had his name put on there too.

"I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                  ><((((º>

Comment

ive wanted to do one in a cemetary for a while now...

theres a small town of maybe 2000 people in it about 4 hours away from me, its a small native american community pretty much...but the cemetary they have there is just flat out creepy looking....old...and at night time, with the right lighting it would look amazing..
                    ..[CB7][STAR]..
                    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I was, and am in no way, going for that creepy look. Those are toes i never wanna step on. I was there because, to me, it looked beautiful and peaceful. It was too. Aside from the road noise, it was nice. Beautiful weather, nice breeze. I could even hear some bagpipes going from a nearby ceremony. I even stopped and just kinda gazed around and had a moment, lol.

Testing the new sig, btw.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                      X