Cemetery Photoshoot..???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cemetery Photoshoot..???

Is a cemetery an inappropriate place to do a photoshoot?

Im not talking morbid, disrespectful or anything, im just talking about parking on the road, finding some nice trees or a nice clearing and getting some shots. Theres one up the road from my work, that i discovered today, and as i drove by, it just looked very peaceful and quiet and just like a beautiful place.

Im not in anyway wanting or trying to be disrespectful. They are just peaceful places, and in the right weather, IMO, they look like a potentially nice place to do a shoot.

Anyone else agree or disagree?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

i dont see anything wrong about it its not like your running over gravestones...as long as you stay on the road

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
      i dont see anything wrong about it its not like your running over gravestones...as long as you stay on the road
      x2.
      I don't see anything wrong with it.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Ok. I just feel like itd be weird if someone saw me taking pictures of my car.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

depends on the person's beliefs, moral and ethical background. a cemetery is never a place for fun and games. its a place of sorrowness, grief, and reminiscing the deceased.
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Thats my thing.

I have morals and i guess if i were moarning a loved one, i wouldnt necessarily wanna see some idiot ricer taking shots of his "ride". But then again, i honestly have no problem doing it.

I just want everyone's thoughts.

Comment

honestly, to me. it will feel completely awkward and i just wouldn't do it. but your a different person than i am, i say do it if you want. it would be kinda scary if you took your pictures and you see paranormal stuff on your photos.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Yeah, lol, that'd be weird.

Well, the one i saw kinda reminded me of the picture of your car thats on the main page. It was an awesome day today and the sun, and the trees and the flowers....it just looked like a peaceful, beautiful place.

Comment

The first ever photoshoot I had was at the cemetery. LOL. I felt VERY akward. You can see the pics in my MRT, they're at the bottom of the very first post. CRAPPY camera.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired View Post
                    honestly, to me. it will feel completely awkward and i just wouldn't do it. but your a different person than i am, i say do it if you want. it would be kinda scary if you took your pictures and you see paranormal stuff on your photos.
                    What he said.

Comment

Hmm...

Its a pretty big cemetery, so im not worried about there being too many ppl who see me. I think as long as i think positive and try not to feel awkward, I'll be ok.

Like i said, i dont wanna be awkward or disrespectful, it just seemed like a serene place.

Comment

i can understand how you feel , I have been in a few in the last 7 years or so

it's a morbid place in genral.

I would get with the site maintance or something like that to find out if you can shoot there , some can be touchie on things like that .
                        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Well, I would think that if i park and get out and kinda look like i know where i am, no one will bother me. If im quick with my pictures i dont think i'll have a problem.

Do you think if a maintenance or staff saw me, theyd ask me to leave...?

Comment

this reminds me of gtaIV,

Comment

Why?

Comment

Working...
                              X