Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't eat fast food at all anymore, well one cuz i dont want my girlie to eat it

and i figure if it doesn't get you high and its bad for you, then its not worth it lol.
    ]

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005 View Post
      So you'll smoke CIGARETTES, one of the SINGLE worst things you can do to your body, but you won't eat a fuckin taco from Taco Bell?

That makes no fuckin sense to me. None.
      Well thats understandable, yet I only smoke cigarettes when Im on amphetamines for school which is 4 days out of a week. The amphetamines are actually killing my body moreso than the cigarettes. but is essential...for me...until I get my degree. Don't worry I do at least 40 minutes of recreation a day to balance out both drugs..As long as you have moderation. The key to life is moderation. with everything. everything in life moderation. i guess i just remember images of the marines hiking up the mountain with the alice packs cigarettes between their lips.

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
      Funny.... Sounds kinda like your passing a judgement on all of us Taco Bell Enthusiasts.....
      Never judge, only discernment. What you need to ask yourself is who is looking out for others in their posts and who doesn't give a damn about anyone including themselves.

Originally posted by accordaffair View Post
      gotta love a threads ability to devolve sometimes

Comment

Wow I never realised all the fonts
        Seriously no one uses them?No one?

Comment

I owe you a 10 second car

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
            Then drop it off tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
              It better not be a riced out supra

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                It better not be a riced out supra
                WHY!?

that Supra's are nice..... and the De-ricing would be tons of fun.

Comment

its good to see the **** worked.

hail the illuminati

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                    its good to see the **** worked.

hail the illuminati
                    Ofcourse it worked.... if not then we would need to find another use for you. and we don't like to be wrong anyway. so you might become fertilizer.

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva View Post
                      Well thats understandable, yet I only smoke cigarettes when Im on amphetamines for school which is 4 days out of a week. The amphetamines are actually killing my body moreso than the cigarettes. but is essential...for me...until I get my degree. Don't worry I do at least 40 minutes of recreation a day to balance out both drugs..As long as you have moderation. The key to life is moderation. with everything. everything in life moderation. i guess i just remember images of the marines hiking up the mountain with the alice packs cigarettes between their lips.

Amphetamines? Seriously? Wow... You say it like you're saying you just down a couple cups of coffee. I hope you like the taste of Fixodent.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                        Amphetamines? Seriously? Wow... You say it like you're saying you just down a couple cups of coffee. I hope you like the taste of Fixodent.
                        i have generic instant release adderal prescribed to me ( i think that what he's talking about, not street amp)

the label reads "d-amphetamine salt combo" 15mg twice a day, its super safe though since its "doctor prescribed'
                        ]

Comment

^ nah mine aren't time released. i use the old school 30's. The oranges. While I do agree the time release are better health wise and chemical balance as well. You don't get the same druggy euphoria. dopamine is released throughout the day like you said. I just prefer the straight shot. So 9am - 11 am I am grooving. But since my tolerance is up I usually come down after 3 hrs. Start smoking throughout the day. My body aches and such at the end of the day. But once your used to the drug you can control it, insomnia and hunger. Although the muscle twitches scare me sometimes. Also have pinches throughout the body. Had one tiny vein leak inside my wrist below my palm. saw some brown tried to wipe it off, noticed it was inside the skin, next day guess it dissolved back into my body. serious business Speed is.

The key is as long as you eat and sleep. Your body will not flip out. But if you do not sleep you will see crazy shit. like I do not even go over 30mg's nor can I stay awake 24+ hours anymore like I used to with my anxiety and mental issues I start going delirious. my dreams are fuckin crazyyyy everyday...every damn day. Have you ever heard everyone in the world talking all at once?? fack.

Although sometimes it is amusing picking "normal" citizens out in life and on TV who you know are prescribed to amphetamines. I personally am not prescribed, my doctor was pissed when I told him I get em from a friend. He said something like "ya well you cant just diagnose yourself" i said something like "yea doc"...he gets especially mad when i call him "doc".

Anyways I am not proud but it makes me friendly and I raise my hand and shit in class...I smile and nod at the teacher every sentence . I get good grades. I have to be doped up. people, school and society these days. unless its history or wilderness survival. everybody wants to be my friend...all the girls don't stop looking at me in class...its like "ugh...mortals...kill yourselves"

But....It is eating my mind, body, and soul slowly. The cost of success. When I am not on it I get especially nervous in public places. Sucks big time. Nothing in life is free. nothing. everything is give or take. everything in life in moderation i say unto you. everything...

Comment

they are actually trying to get rid of my 30's like TurboDave said. Ever since 2004 they have gone onto making the generic time release and now I heard they are trying to move everyone to Vyvanse. You might get moved to Vyvanse Dave. Same salt used except none of the abusers involved. to many teens are getting hoped up snorting our shit. Ive done it a couple times when i was 17 lmao. I can't do it anymore Ill fucking die. Seriously this shit increases your brain pressure. But drinking man...take a shot and it just releases your brain pressure and saves you. alcohol is definitely a great drug if used properly. Nicotine too.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                              i have generic instant release adderal prescribed to me ( i think that what he's talking about, not street amp)

the label reads "d-amphetamine salt combo" 15mg twice a day, its super safe though since its "doctor prescribed'
                              Yes, because doctors have never learned through trial and error....
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

^ Well...with the variety of drugs these days you never know what combinations haven't been tested. I know I had an adverse reaction on Accutane (a form of chemotherapy I later read) adderall, and then marijuana. In fact ever since taking the accutane I can no longer mix the two. I have had to choose between adderall and marijuana. i haven't smoked pot in months, my body does crazy stuff now its weird. this is why I went to go see my doc tell him that i suffered a transient ischemic attack. one night i stayed up all day my body was fatigued i smoked a little joint and sitting at the computer i couldn't feel my teeth with my tongue, then i bring my left hand to my mouth and my lips start hanging to the left I am talking all drunk and my heart starts racing, left arm is numb. I run for water and lay in bed start convulsing. For the longest time I thought I was bit by a spider because the day after I found one in that room on the ceiling. I don't know....I still COULD have been bitten by that spider all the symptoms point..

The point is what doctor has tested the variables of accutane, marijuana, adderall, and spider venom? Lmao I think NO labs have tested this. It was quite a cocktail. People actually die on meds man. Just because we don't know them don't mean they don't die and companies + doctors get sued. Teens hearts have exploded from Adderall...This is a fact. hundreds. We just forget about them and continue our day.

Comment

Working...
                                X