Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate it when they fold the burridos wrong and all the insides wanna come out the bottom..

or they cant line up the tortilla with the taco shell >.<
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Mine had sour cream on the outside... so messy. Almost got it on my seats Stupid 7 layer...

And now I have Wynona's Big Brown Beaver in my head.

Comment

i cant believe y'all eat taco bell. that is not ideal for the body.

i once broke up with a girl because she would scarf down taco bell like it was the best food in the world. then my mom made some chicken soup and she got turned off because my mom leaves the skin on the chicken and you know its boiled not fried so yea it looks, feels, tastes disgusting. but its actually good for you if you can stomach it. i usually peel the skin off sometimes. but when im sick i will eat the skin because there is more protein in that piece of skin then a whole taco bell taco. its like peoples stomachs are accustomed to processed food. the more processed the better they think it tastes.

i eat turkey, ham, chicken, beef, the heart, the liver, necks, snouts, feet, octopus tentacles, once you eat real food...lets just say i havent been able to stomach mcdonalds, taco bell, burger king. If we do end up going i usually get the kids menu chicken nuggest. Wendys chicken nuggets are only acceptable by me.

Comment

Oh shit. Taco Bell isn't good for you? Thanks man! I'll be sure to never eat that again! I was totally misled. I thought it was like, really really good for you. Like I'd grow up to be a big, strong man if I ate it. It's nice to see someone is looking out for me!

Comment

i eat taco bell all the time!

i dun curr if its bad for you..
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
              i eat taco bell all the time!

i dun curr if its bad for you..

cheezy potatoe and double stuff burrito FTW!MHM

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

your body...not mine...come august on the beach....jetski

Comment

you dont know my body
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

i told y'all eating its like sinning. the more you do it the more your mind, body, and soul respond to it. gorging, masturbating, gossiping. You become the food rather than a human eating the food. You become the action rather than you doing the action. you have to burn off the calories...back in the day we would burn off hundreds of calories just to catch our meal. Then we started domesticating animals....to the point where people don't even have the balls to cut up a chicken, they want skin removed as well. Can't stand the sight of blood yet want to reap the protein...I'm just saying, if your a body builder than you can scarf down burgers, but if you don't put in at least 30 minutes a day...what are you doing Your putting fuel in a car that has a full tank, flooding the engine. You must balance it out.

Anyways I always look at the world and consumer attraction by how much they are trying to sell things for. Then I ask myself how much do they purchase it for. How much do the people they buy from purchase it for!? You see I know all about middlemen. Do the middleman care about you? or profit? A bean burrito is .89 cents....how much is that "bean" worth? A mexican pizza is worth 3.29. How much is that "cheese" "tomato" "beef!" "bread" worth?

Cents to them in bulk...10's of cents in bulk to the middle man...dollars to us

Industrial Revolution

Maybe im just a fanatic...or maybe there is light and darkness. just maybe there is salvation...depends what you are risking...oh the soul you say....dang

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                      you dont know my body
                      yea well i know taco bell. I worked there for 2 weeks when I was 16. Used to smoke cigarettes taking the trash to the dumpster because I refused to work with the food. I didn't have the heart to serve that food to pppl. I ended up cleaning around and washing mad dishes...I've seen people wrap up already cooked "beef" and put it in the fridge and then microwave it up 3 days later.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Comment

mmmmm.. i want some taco bell again.
                        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

This page has been fun to read. I didn't even read any page but this one. Taco Bell was given to earth as a gift from god. Beef/bean burrido and fiesta potatoes, so cheap and so filling/good. Not to mention they have baja blast. I mean cmon, they have their own version of mountain dew. Mountain Dew thought that taco bell was cool enough to have their own flavor. What more must be said. Plus it makes the real mexicans mad when you eat it. Joser doesn't like tacobell, he is all about taco time

Comment

峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

funny now. but when your 40 and you have to pass kidney stones. I'm sure you will BEG whatever god it is that you praise.

Comment

i live life 1/4 mile at a time.
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Working...
                                X