This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
    there is an OG member on here (who lives up north) if u were to find things that he posted 4 or 5 years ago, and post what he said now, you would be banned.

things have changed.
    Dave, as I am sure you have heard before, "you are free to leave at any time." I am not flaming, just stating a fact, if you dont like how things are run you are free to leave, as deev has said many times just since I have been around "this site is not a democracy."

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
    So has the world, Change is inevitable.
    Whether it's for the better or worse is what matters.
    And even the worst change's can make things better over time
    I could not have said it better myself.

Change happens, Shit happens, welcome to life.

Comment

oi shutup we have to be mean. and be different from the collective will of the community.. officers in Vietnam were mean to troops and they regret it now but back then they had to be hard so they didnt have any friendship bond with soldiers and it didn;t hurt tjem when they died. DO YOU KNOW THE SURVIVAL RATE OF AN OFFICER IN VIETNAM!? didn't think so. So take it from me, If we want our thread locked and for us to get banned it is because we need motivation to achieve newer cars and better things because it is dog eat dog world crabs in a bucket so don't take it personal thats my advice and let us vent.................

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva View Post
        oi shutup we have to be mean. and be different from the collective will of the community.. officers in Vietnam were mean to troops and they regret it now but back then they had to be hard so they didnt have any friendship bond with soldiers and it didn;t hurt tjem when they died. DO YOU KNOW THE SURVIVAL RATE OF AN OFFICER IN VIETNAM!? didn't think so. So take it from me, If we want our thread locked and for us to get banned it is because we need motivation to achieve newer cars and better things because it is dog eat dog world crabs in a bucket so don't take it personal thats my advice and let us vent.................
        Actually, at one point the survival rate for the officers was right around 30 seconds. Oh, I guess we did know that.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

So what do officers in Vietnam have to do with this community? Does that mean it's a good thing I took the "Administrator" out of my title?

If Forrest Gump taught me anything... the officers suffer the pain, the idiots get away clean.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
            So what do officers in Vietnam have to do with this community? Does that mean it's a good thing I took the "Administrator" out of my title?

If Forrest Gump taught me anything... the officers suffer the pain, the idiots get away clean.
            WOW! i just noticed no more Megaman.....

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post

Vietnam has everything to do with this community. Although I would recommend to learn from Platoon over Forest.

Comment

Everything, you say? What is this "everything"?

Comment

come on ladies quit being pirate ninnie pokers

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                  "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                  "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

I think it has more to do with starship troopers, or maybe with commando...or with predator

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                    where you been, is something wrong?
                    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair View Post
                      I think it has more to do with starship troopers, or maybe with commando...or with predator
                      Deathstar.
                      wat?

Comment

I think it has more to do with WW2... We beat up Japan, German, and Italy and said "Make awesome cars or die!"... And they did.

Comment

what about hungary, y0?
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Not me. Just ate some Taco Bell.

Comment

lucky >.>
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Not really... it wasn't very good Taco Bell... I've had better.

Comment

Working...
                                X