Damn It People!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn It People!!!!!

We don't know if it IS the last day for fasting. It depends on whether the moon decides to show it's pretty face tonight or not. If it does, then yes today will be the last day, if it doesn't then tomorrow will be the last day. It's the same concept for when it starts, you have to wait for the moon sighting. Why don't people get it??

sorry just venting a bit. thank you continue on..rabble rabble

Sooooo... explain fasting to me... cuz I'm probably the only idiot who doesn't know what all it involves...

"Little" Kenny
    Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by tickleMYelmo View Post
      Sooooo... explain fasting to me... cuz I'm probably the only idiot who doesn't know what all it involves...

"Little" Kenny
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasting

Fasting is primarily the act of willingly abstaining from some or all food, drink, or both, for a period of time. A fast may be total or partial concerning that from which one fasts, and may be prolonged or intermittent as to the period of fasting. Fasting practices may preclude sexual activity as well as food, in addition to refraining from eating certain types or groups of foods; for example, one might refrain from eating meat. A complete fast in its traditional definition is abstinence of all food and liquids except for water.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
        that quote is wrong. Atleast when it pertains to Islam. When we fast, it means no eating or drinking from sunrise to sunset. No sexual activities. No entertainment, which means no TV, no Radio, no Movies etc etc. Yeah most people see it as harsh, but if you really think about it, most of the things in our lives today we can do without and still live happily.

There is a lot more to it, which is way easier to speak it than type it out lol. If you have questions, you can PM me and i'll answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Comment

^^ x2
          they say I'm supposed to fast but I can't do it lmao, meat is my best friend, without it Keanna don't survive

Originally posted by Juice21
          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
          Originally posted by GameChewer
          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

i have to fast for one day every 6 months for my blood work.

i'm usually cranky as hell because i'm hungry as ****, although i'm allowed to have clear liquids only.

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
              Why don't people get it??

sorry just venting a bit. thank you continue on..rabble rabble

hahaha ... whtvr shit head. i just assumed end of the mth no more fasting.

excuse me for not knowing everything bout ur religion ... ass!

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210 View Post

Thats a little harsh.

Im guessing you two are friends?

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210 View Post

lol you shush sucka. it wasn't even directed at you. there were like 5 other people that told me the same thing, so i got frustrated. dork.

Comment

didnt even know you were fasting

but if your not supposed to have entertainment during daylight hours why are you on your computer? isnt that cheating
                    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                      Thats a little harsh.

Im guessing you two are friends?
                      hahaha .. i met this nigg on here ... lol

and sorry .. i took it u meant me since i had just asked the question a couple secs b4 u posted this thread... caca head!

anywho

i think i would die if i fasted!

Comment

i need to fast, im gaining a belly.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

^^^ lol i dont think thats his reason for fasting lol, but i heard that works. i might have to try also.

the 2 jewish girls i dated, only one of them took her religion semi-seriously. so i know a little about it.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

I have a friend that doesn't even drink water when he is fasting.

sometimes around 3pm he just goes to sleep b/c he just can't take it.
                            DEVOTE

Comment

sooo..... was it the last day?
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                              X