I'm sick of getting pulled over shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fluent247
    damn mape again.....whatever happ. with that 1,000 ticket u got that they said u were street racing or somthing

yeah i havnt got the court date for it yet heh im fighting that

yeah i really want the WS but i dont have 450$ to dish out.

Also about this plate stuff

I was talking about those tinted license plate covers. I have them on my car and i see everyone with luxuary cars with them.

Thats what i ment lol

Comment

Yeah its been awhile since i got pulled over they must have changed the local schedule at the local douhnut shop or something. When i see a cop i push the clutch in shift in neutral if i know hes goin to pursue me i just pull into a gasstation,public place,mcdonalds,mall somewhere to where he can kiss my ass .

I done it so many times i had one mad like they both looked at me like damn almost had him im like uh-huh goddamn ticket quota fiends. Leave the tint on just dont go out to certain areas at times take a different route and when travelin always stick to the highway less assholes to deal with.

If you see a roadblock turn around and go the opposite way but also watch your back to make sure they dont follow you . Take the licsence plate cover off less bullshit for thm to get you on. The only reason shit for our cars is illegal is because the government is a bunch of pricks with small penises and they have nothing better to do but pick on kids. They are a bunch of bullies non of them actually do their job.

Comment

Working...
      X