I'm sick of getting pulled over shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sick of getting pulled over shit

Okay i swear every state cop and town cop are out to get me. Ive been pulled over soo many times since may when i got my 2nd accord.

On Friday comming back to RI to go to school i was driving normal and there was a statie on the side of the road. i keep driving look back and there he is. Im like are you kidding? THis guy better not pull me over. and guess what he does!

he trys and tell me my exhaust is illegal and i told him its 100 legal. Hes like anything thats not stock is illegal. Im like ok officer.

Gives me a verbal warning and on i go

Then tonight my radar detector goes off like a million feet away. I could see the cop lights and i slow it way down. He turns off his lights the car he pulled over left i go by and bang theres his lights. im like wtf

I pull over and hes like your exhaust is illegal. Im like its not i got my car inspected like that and it is 100 legal. He said the same thing as the last officer. Im like what a moron. He saw my ticket for my tint that i had in my glove box and yeah he comes back and gives me a written warning for:

My tint, my exahust, my license plate cover....

Seriously Its like i cant even mod my car without getting pulled over. its kinda rediculous.

Is that really true about exahust? So many people have exahust on there car and im pretty sure its legal look at motorcycles those are loud as hell

Ahh fuck

if anyone can help me out let me know Im from MA

i was wondering the same thing, i hafta get a sticker saturday and my exhaust is WAY loud, i am in the middle of finding a fix. but a shop said to me as long as its not louder than the oudest harley's i'll pass, but i dont know, i also hate masscops they suck and i have been wanred a million times about my dam pipe, thats why i want a change. even if ya pass emmissions theystill fuckwith ya.sucks ass.

Comment

theres some kind of legal test u can get; i read about it in Sport Compact car mag. Ill look for it. Dont quote me, but i think it was 100 db max or something. ill update when i find it

Comment

You are going to lose your license anyways so who cares

Comment

Check out the M.G.L. (MA General Laws)

In MA, an altered exhaust is illegal. Now the definition of altered is kinda hairy. The sole sound issue is that the exhaust can't be louder than stock. Which sucks because there is no standard. I personally think there should be a decibel standard for exhuast notes, but that's not how it is. I have the world sport and have never been pulled over for it. It's nice and quiet unless you're at WOT. Also my intake is louder than the exhaust anyways. My rear lip also covers the exhaust tip, so you've gotta really look for it to see it.
          All in all, if your shit is loud, forget it. Staties will be all over you. As far as it being altered , i would argue that the exuast is an aftermarket "replacement" for a stock exhaust and that it is not altered in anyway. Before i did my swap, i had no problems passing emissions. Since then, i've had to (ahem) get my sticker by other means. I have a EGR block plate and am running a chipped P28, so i KNOW i wont pass emissions. Luckily, i have to only do Safety next year so...
          Bean Town Crew Member #3
          Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
          "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

Comment

I have a friend that has louder exhaust on his car and has never gotten in trouble for it. Just put in the clutch when you see a cop, shift to neutral, do something to put your revs down.

As far as your tint...you'll get nabbed for that everytime you get pulled, but at 2 1/2% you're asking for it.

Comment

get out of state plates, then they can't fuck with you.

say you're visiting, that's my last option. but luckily i get away everytime i get pulled over.

i ran a stop sign (rolled thru, and knew it was safe, its an open area) and passed two cars on the other side of the double solid yellow, and the cops said "have a nice night."

damn i feel like g o d.
              lmao.
              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

This is why I moved to NH
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

^^^ the guy above is smart, and right!
                  To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
                    get out of state plates, then they can't fuck with you.

say you're visiting, that's my last option. but luckily i get away everytime i get pulled over.

i ran a stop sign (rolled thru, and knew it was safe, its an open area) and passed two cars on the other side of the double solid yellow, and the cops said "have a nice night."

damn i feel like g o d.
                    lmao.
                    haha
                    as do I , I have my Pa plates on out here in washington,
                    copes always give second looks cause there is no front plate then they are like oo.,hes from pa
                    when i come on base they are like better get a plate up front and im like nah Pa only has rears and then they tell me you better check on that.
                    I just say Ok

Comment

Another thing I hate about Masshole

You cant have the coveted JDM engines....EMISSIONS are strict in the great state of gayness and no beer on sundays and sales taxes.

NH has

1. optional insurance
                      2. No sales tax
                      3. And yeah you can have JDM motors in your whip.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

well well. see i dont think its the exhaust that he sees or hear. I think because he sees my car low with diffrent taillights and yeah thought to bust me because he thought i was a drug dealer or something

The tint will be comming off. Im just procrastinating because i dont wanna clean the stiky shit off it

But for the exhaust. It has to be legal mine isnt even that loud. I bet they see it and there like hey altered exahust

Well state police can bend over and take a big one

I want someoen to register my car in NH for me. Bleh

Comment

Hmm getting pulled over time after time, you think you would just fix the stuff so you don't have to worry about it.

If you have money, invest in the Apexi WS exhaust. It's not loud at all and I know they would not pull you over for it.. it almost sounds like stock when you're crusing.

Register your car somewhere else, where they don't require a front plate and they can't do jack shit. Thats why I am putting Florida plates on my car after the new year so I don't need a front plate, which I haven't had one on my car for 2 years.
                          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

damn mape again.....whatever happ. with that 1,000 ticket u got that they said u were street racing or somthing

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              well well. see i dont think its the exhaust that he sees or I want someoen to register my car in NH for me. Bleh
                              Cant do that man its even more illegal...I heard about people around the state border doing it and getting caught.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              Legend FSM

Comment

Working...
                              X