No announcement yet.

Move in with the gf or not??!??!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend and I moved in pretty quickly with eachother, but were both 28 years old, so it was time that I moved out of my mom's house..lol. Actually she moved in with me and my mom and then we found an appartement together and now we live in a house, but it was about 3 months before we moved in together.

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

I've been on both sides of this... I've had a really shitty girlfriend and I have teh greatest girl i could ever ask for. I moved in with the shitty one and that didn't go over so well. The greatest girl ever and I recently moved in together and she just had a baby boy today.... I'm never going anywhere and god willing, neither will she.

Just my .02, take it as you will.
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

i've been on the both side fence before. my girl just made me a Theraflu for my cold/flu and put some bibaporu on my neck but i have to sleep in the extra room in our apt because she doesn't want to catch it.

so, Glory you still thinking about the 30%
        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
          Not wanting to be tied down means you don't want a serious relationship.

It's simple. Don't do it. Moving in is for serious relationships. Unless you're the type of couple that lives together to fuck.
          sex pretty much solves any disagreements you may have with one another...nothing like an angry bone to make you love eachother again. on a more serious note, i moved in with my boyfriend when i was just 18 and it has worked out for three years; yeah we fight over little stuff but the good definitely outweighs the bad. if you have a cool, laidback chick then you should be fine...<3
          herwhitecb7 is now red <3 (fuck thieves)

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            sounds alot like my girl just she goes to school and i work i see her every morning and night we smoke bud together she loves my friends and they love her too and we all smoke bud together every week and weekend, goes to car meets with me jams to heavy metal with me play video games(just gta)with me,and go on camping trips with everyone she care about getting dirty she is a girl when she needs to be and can hang with boys when any day.
            she sounds awesome. wish i knew more girls like that. then i would have at least one female friend. personally, i cant stand girls and dont know how more guys aren't ***. you guys put up with alot for us. there must be something magical between our legs or something..haha<3
            herwhitecb7 is now red <3 (fuck thieves)

Comment

Originally posted by herwhitecb7 View Post
              she sounds awesome. wish i knew more girls like that. then i would have at least one female friend. personally, i cant stand girls and dont know how more guys aren't ***. you guys put up with alot for us. there must be something magical between our legs or something..haha<3
              my girl is the same way she only has like 3-4 girl friends because of the same reason that she hates girls because they cause to much drama and b.s. and yes dipping into that magic makes things better

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Honestly glory I already went though that kinda stuff before and the relationship was long-term. Dont do it save that shit after marriage. And be careful dont wanna end up like you know who im talkin about.

Last thing you need is different kids with babyfather drama and you cant get away from that if shit dont work out. I see this kinda shit happen way too often.

I once dealt with my shit with my shorty she couldnt handle the bills got outta line and i said fuck it and moved back in my crib and decided to stack bread for that big move. Take your time no rush absence makes the heart grow fonder,because if your together all the time too early it may get on your nerves. Remember once them feelins hit and that first kid pops out you waive all your rights for good.
                Last edited by h22sparkle; 09-27-2008, 11:50 AM.

Comment

You automatically assume that men make more money than women? I beg to differ. Some skinny boys date thick girls, and who the hell says a woman isnt stronger than a man. How about we get the facts straight before we make assumptions here.
                  Secondly, I have dated someone for the past 5 years, we still dont live together...If we didnt im sure we would have our differences but end up working it out. You both just have to give everything you have to making it work out and realize you both are entitled to your own time...This is coming from a girl...we dont always want to be with a guy! Take note!

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                  Why, I'm not some pushover. My girl knows the deal

I don't get how dudes let their girls push them around. U probably make more money than them, u are stronger & bigger than them, etc. Plus just as a person u have to establish some kind of base level of respect and let people know what u will and won't take. If I moved in with my girl I really don't think anything about our dynamic would change much, and if it did, fuck it, we break the lease and move on.

Belize Blue 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Driver

3.5L V6 and 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Comment

Originally posted by PittCB7grl View Post
                    You automatically assume that men make more money than women? I beg to differ. Some skinny boys date thick girls, and who the hell says a woman isnt stronger than a man. How about we get the facts straight before we make assumptions here.
                    Secondly, I have dated someone for the past 5 years, we still dont live together...If we didnt im sure we would have our differences but end up working it out. You both just have to give everything you have to making it work out and realize you both are entitled to your own time...This is coming from a girl...we dont always want to be with a guy! Take note!
                    nice car diggin the bkue ...okay now back to topic how true sometimes space is good its okay to be close but not close all the time . Thats just me just when the time is right everything will fall into place i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by PittCB7grl View Post
                      Oh believe me, I know girls can make more money than dudes, my ex is smarter than me and is prob. makin double my salary now

My point was, nobody in a relationship, dude or chick, should let anyone run over them in the name of love, and to expect for a girl to be a ball and chain in a relationship is a terrible way to look at dating

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                        was it the same girl that you brought over to my house that one day?
                        Yeah that's Jenne alright. What you been up to Jed?

...adjust accordingly

Comment

We should be in our new place Dec 1st... wish me luck

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                          X