woo just got a bra!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woo just got a bra!

Haha, got a hood bra off ebay for 10 bucks! Only used once My hood's freshly painted, so i need it to be protected for my turnpike trips and winter time

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

first the mirrors for 100, then this.....

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
      first the mirrors for 100, then this.....
      No shit, I must be living under a rock.
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

...and I got crap for having one on in my first few pics when I regitstered here...oh well, I've still got mind tucked away.

Comment

i have two rock chips on my fresh paint that i need to cover up, bah.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
            ...and I got crap for having one on in my first few pics when I regitstered here...oh well, I've still got mind tucked away.
            HAHAHa im sorry you got crap bro, were just doing it to make your ride look phat, and as for the bra i thought you got a real bra so i clicked on this thread so fucking fast i was like WTF is this kid talking about!! anyway, HAHA enjoy your new bra.
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Congrats man, sorry that I wasnt much help to you with that, but you got a better deal anyways. Theres no way I would have sold mine for $10...

Jay
              Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                i have two rock chips on my fresh paint that i need to cover up, bah.
                Dupont has a nice guarentee that their paint won't chip or they will pay to have the part repainted.

Nice find on the bra!
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I got a bra that came with my car when I got it. It looks brand new, but I didnt really like the way it looked on the car.

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                    HAHAHa im sorry you got crap bro, were just doing it to make your ride look phat, and as for the bra i thought you got a real bra so i clicked on this thread so fucking fast i was like WTF is this kid talking about!! anyway, HAHA enjoy your new bra.

you and i both. i was expecting some victoria secret shit.
                    R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

i hate bra's peronally especially when they are on the chicks when im undressin em take that shit off damnit . Anyway a bra wont stop a rock from hittin the windshield when a messed up trucker wants to misbehave by not lettin you b hittin bumps purposely to drop some shit off his truck onto your car. I seen accidents happen like that trucks droppin mufflers off themselves people swerving to avoid em lol

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                        i hate bra's peronally especially when they are on the chicks when im undressin em take that shit off damnit . Anyway a bra wont stop a rock from hittin the windshield when a messed up trucker wants to misbehave by not lettin you b hittin bumps purposely to drop some shit off his truck onto your car. I seen accidents happen like that trucks droppin mufflers off themselves people swerving to avoid em lol
                        hence the reason i got a bra to protect my newly painted hood

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                        www.maketradefair.com

Comment

yeah thats cool well whatever floats your boat bro. my pops had one on a 97 peon and it stunk after awhile and gave his car a tan at the back cause the sun never really gazed on the front

Comment

i'd get one just for long trips on the pa turnpike too, and in the winter right after they salt/gravel up the roads.. i wouldnt leave it on all the time..
                            --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Working...
                            X