Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the fastest you've been in Reverse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
    i have to call BS, i dont think reverse is geared to let you hit 50mph
    i have an auto matica not a manual, and it still makes that whiney noise even thought its auto, and i know i hit atleast 45 but i was getting really scared, i wouldnt make that up...im not one of those people who make shit up to sound cool you know?, if i could id go back to the place and have some one video tape the gauges for me so you can see its in reverse and see how fast i was going but i cant now cause i threw a rod

but anyway i was watching this video and they were asking what the whining noise was when driving and the guy explaing the straight cut synchro thing and it made me think of this thread(for the noise in reverse for us)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e0bz4hQG98Q

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by joemomma
      i have an auto matica not a manual, and it still makes that whiney noise even thought its auto, and i know i hit atleast 45 but i was getting really scared, i wouldnt make that up...im not one of those people who make shit up to sound cool you know?, if i could id go back to the place and have some one video tape the gauges for me so you can see its in reverse and see how fast i was going but i cant now cause i threw a rod

but anyway i was watching this video and they were asking what the whining noise was when driving and the guy explaing the straight cut synchro thing and it made me think of this thread(for the noise in reverse for us)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e0bz4hQG98Q
      whether its a automatic or standard doesn't really matter, its how the gear for reverse is cut like you already know, i could be wrong, but like i said i doubt that any transmission has a reverse gear made to go 50mph.

Comment

ok, i wish i could show you guys though, it figures this comes up but i cant show you guys it, damn connector rods

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
          about 25mph. then i got pulled over and got handed a $110 ticket. that was really stupid of me to do that.
          ticket for what?
          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
            ticket for what?
            see thread title

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
              ticket for what?

for

driving towards oncomming traffic. i did this at 11 at night on a avenue with little people on it. it was really stupid.
              miss my turbo cb7
              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
              X