Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Nikki don't go! Fucc them, they probably just jealous because you know more about CB's than them. They'll talk while you're here and while you're gone. So just stay. It's a lot of members on this forum who have high respect for you, like I myself. Whoever this is bothering you, tell them to rot in hell. Keep doing you, keep doing Nicole with the fly azs CB.
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

There's no way in hell or heaven Nicole knows more about cb's than me.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
        I hope I'm not being disrespectful, but, I think we need more pics of boobs, I mean, what could be better, nice cars and nice boobs... those are the better things in life.
        You know, to be honest, I don't know what some peoples dumbfound fascination is with tits and ass. You walk by a girl with big jugs and just stare, get mesmerized by tig ols. Come on...like you've never seen a pair of tits before. Give me a break...yea tits are nice, ass is nice. Yadda yadda. But you don't have to go googoogahgah over them. We don't need more breasts on here...especially from members that will later complain that everyone is in their personal life.
        VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
          Is there ever a post that you make where you aren't just trying to be a dumbfuck jackass? Seriously, jesus fuckin christ chill the fuck out with your shithead comments. Fuck.

When you moving to Canada again ?

Comment

Who wants to place bets on when she comes back?
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

bwahahaha. The pic and your comment made me lol.

Comment

Dammit That Pic And Shit , My Chest Hurts Lol
                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                  There's no way in hell or heaven Nicole knows more about cb's than me.
                  wow it was you?!
                  Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
                  Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
                  Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

maybe. whos asking?

Comment

*plays world's smallest violin

...adjust accordingly

Comment

a) Why does people talking shit on the internet effect you in anyway

b) If it effects you so much why bring it to EVERYONES attention....if this happened on HMT not many cb people would know about it

You are an attention whore......This is why I avoid threads made by you.....Its annoying.......But this one i couldnt avoid

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

I think Nichole is great!! She has alway treated me with respect so her leaving would suck, What ever she does I will support.
                          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                          Coupe MRT

Comment

I just finished reading a thread posted on www.homemadeturbo.com in the general discuission area that shed a whole lot of light as to why this thread was started.
                            Last edited by STL_92_Accord; 09-24-2008, 04:58 PM.
                            One Day At A Time
                            "Honda Connaisseur"
                            1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                            1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                            1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                            1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                            Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                            Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

don't go. this forum can use all the female members it can get. and I mean in a positive way

never met you but wouldn't mind one day meeting you
                              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Her name on hmt will explain a lot too.

Comment

Working...
                                X