This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I am leaving cb7tuner

Yea too much shit getting talked about me. Why do you guys have to be soo into my life?? why call me a whore??? I have slept with 7 people in my entire life...why be so caught up in my life.....why bring my life onto other forums *cough cough jose cough cough*

i dont understand it...

so this is it. I am tired of people being so caught up in my life, ITS MY FUCKING LIFE!

later

oh yea, i am not goin to any of the cb meets, or anything like that so i hope everyone has fun. and this was so childish of you guys

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

remember when you were in grade school and people were mean or talked shit or hit you because they liked you just think of it like that dont leave because people talked shit or are talking shit dont let them win and more shit will be talked if you leave so dont give them that power to control you

Comment

well it was nice to have talked to you , take care .
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
        well it was nice to have talked to you , take care .

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

wth? People will always talk shit Nikki...if you provide personal stuff about your life on the web be prepared for people to have an opinion. I dont know who is talking shit about you but throwing a tantrum and leaving the forum wont stop them from talking.

I know this is a normal reaction for a female but you are mature enough to not act this childish because someone is talking shit about you.

You know I got mad luv for you and prefer if you just stay and chill but the decision is all yours. Peace!
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

WTF is going on here
            One Day At A Time
            "Honda Connaisseur"
            1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
            1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
            1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
            1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
            1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
            1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
            Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
            Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              wth? People will always talk shit Nikki...if you provide personal stuff about your life on the web be prepared for people to have an opinion. I dont know who is talking shit about you but throwing a tantrum and leaving the forum wont stop them from talking.

I know this is a normal reaction for a female but you are mature enough to not act this childish because someone is talking shit about you.

You know I got mad luv for you and prefer if you just stay and chill but the decision is all yours. Peace!
              actually this wasnt put on the net UNTIL jose put it there....aka d112crzy....

i hadnt posted ANYTHING about it, but he did on hmt. and its not childish, i am NOT a whore...at least i have my own place, and work, and he doesnt he bums off everyone....so fuck it. i dont need the drama of cb7tuner....and by the way, i love you too sweety

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Well, Nichole, sorry to hear you're leaving us.
                I figured you'd of left becuase of all the damn leg humpers on here, not because someone was talking shit about you.
                Even if they were acting childish, just be a responsible adult and disregard it.
                Like Dean said, it's the internet.
                If you put personal info about you on here, someone is bound to critize you.
                Just look at Dave (rockinricer/turbo dave).
                I hope to see you back on here in the near future if you do decide to leave.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                  Well, Nichole, sorry to hear you're leaving us.
                  I figured you'd of left becuase of all the damn leg humpers on here, not because someone was talking shit about you.
                  Even if they were acting childish, just be a responsible adult and disregard it.
                  Like Dean said, it's the internet.
                  If you put personal info about you on here, someone is bound to critize you.
                  Just look at Dave (rockinricer/turbo dave).
                  I hope to see you back on here in the near future if you do decide to leave.

the funny part is, is what was said WASNT put on here. nor I dont know how he knows about it, unless it was Mike. greencb7 or sumshit from columbia MO. that is the only way he would of known about it, because I talked to everyone else that was at the kc meet, and he would be the only person to do it

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

I thought you were leaving.... Seriously 4 posts later and your still here complaining.

you've put your personal life on this board many times for attention or to 'vent' so just because someone else did it for you there's a big deal. And like its been said before its the internet people will talk if they want.

And by calling jose a jobless bum your putting his life out onto the internet... your no better than him in that aspect.

If you want to leave then leave but don't expect leaving to really change anything in your life.
                    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

dont leave girl. dont worry about what the idiots say up here.

this site has over 5,ooo people on it. why car what 3 or 4 of them said? there are plenty of other people up here who care about you and wouldnt do that to ya.

if your gonna let what a few people up here said about you, then the things that people in real life are really gonna bother you. lately ive been seeing idiots join the forum and as soon as they get 30 post they do nothing but talk trash to people who've been here for years. dont worry about them.

im sure you are a lot more mature than the few fools who called you names

Comment

hate to see yea go

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                        Originally posted by deevergote.
                        But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

What the deuce?
                          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
                            actually this wasnt put on the net UNTIL jose put it there....aka d112crzy....
                            Uhhhh oh

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                              I thought you were leaving.... Seriously 4 posts later and your still here complaining.

you've put your personal life on this board many times for attention or to 'vent' so just because someone else did it for you there's a big deal. And like its been said before its the internet people will talk if they want.

And by calling jose a jobless bum your putting his life out onto the internet... your no better than him in that aspect.

If you want to leave then leave but don't expect leaving to really change anything in your life.
                              x2

i understand being frustrated but u just did the same thing.... how is it not childish to make a thread not only complaining but doing the same thing he apparently did?

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X