• Time
  • Show
Clear All

photoshop request!

the van

http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheel...reador_Red.gif

03 g35 rim

06 maxima sl rims 17

these 3 rims are the ones im trying to find on the net but i cant find any pics of it...

thse other ones are differnt rims but arent really the ones i want to photoshop

i dont have a pic of my van oddly, i found a few on the net, maybe one works better than the other. but my van is green and wondering what these rims would look like on it, anyone want to have some fun?
    Last edited by accordztech; 09-24-2008, 11:41 PM.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

dump
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

none of your pix go hand in hand. i doubt anyone will be able to
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

you should make em into [img] links im too lazy to click on each one of them

*family guy time*

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

haha ok i fixed it

Retro!

Hater

Comment

no one wants to help?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

bag it and put some aftermarket 18's, 19's.

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                no one wants to help?
                just cause your a superhonda and 2003 cb7tuner OG and your from cali

Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 09-28-2008, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                  bag it and put some aftermarket 18's, 19's.
                  haha no lowering kits for the rear, freaken leaf springs.

"GHOST 2.2"

thanks dude, you know you want me lol. haha them ads are gone that had em on sale. darn. the g35 ones dont look all that bad.

yet the maxima rims looks agressive.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                    haha no lowering kits for the rear, freaken leaf springs.

"GHOST 2.2"

thanks dude, you know you want me lol. haha them ads are gone that had em on sale. darn. the g35 ones dont look all that bad.

yet the maxima rims looks agressive.
                    yea the maxima rims dont look too shabby. i didnt know what the size of the maxima rims were and i didnt know the stock size of the van were so i just guesstimated what the size of the rim was.

Comment

i found a few more shots maybe better, i really ask for just one pic on both views, ill probably take some pics of my van tomorrow...if you can help me out again man that would be great. right now i have 15'' tires on the van

i might pick up these last 2...but just want to see it

Retro!

Hater

Comment

i can photoshop it for you, but you also need to make sure you have the ideal offset on your car.

Comment

i been trying to get in contact locally with this one guy to try out one rim on my car, hopefully i can get a hold of him.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                          X