Important read: Citgo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important read: Citgo

Not sure if this is true or not but i saw it in another forum thought i would post it here.

Got this off my buddy at work:

IN ORLANDO LAST WEEK, AT A CITGO STATION, REGULAR WAS PRICED AT $3.82 PER GALLON. NO CUSTOMERS. HOWEVER ACROSS THE STREET FUEL WAS SELLING FOR $3.85 PER GALLON AND A LL PUMPS THERE HAD CARS WAITING TO FUEL.

Have you noticed how the CITGO signs have disappeared in the past 7-8 months? Very clever move by Chavez. But guess what:
    CITGO IS CHANGING ITS NAME...
    this is serious Americans...make sure you read.

NEWS FLASH:
    Chavez is NOW getting a Russian Weapons Factory built by Putin. The RUSSIANS are building an AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory in Venezuela, to give armament support to Communist Rebel groups throughout the Americas ..

Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in Venezuela for him. It is likely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types aimed at: Guess Who?

CITGO is NOW in the process of Changing Its Name to PETRO EXPRESS due to the loss of gasoline sales in the USA due to the recent publicity of ownership by Chavez of Venezuela.

Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms. He will start wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because Chavez is starting to feel the loss of revenue from his holdings. HE OWNS CITGO. This is a very important move that everyone should be aware of.

ANNOUNCED JUST RECENTLY, CITGO, BEING AWARE THAT SALES ARE DOWN DUE TO U.S. CUSTOMERS NOT WANTING TO BUY FROM 'CITGO-CHAVEZ', HAVE STARTED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF SOME OF THEIR STORES TO: 'PETRO EXPRESS' DO NOT BUY FROM 'PETRO EXPRESS' EITHER!!! 'PETRO EXPRESS' IS ALSO 100% OWNED BY 'CHAVEZ.' KEEP THIS MEMO GOING SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.
    BOYCOTT 'CITGO' AND 'PETRO EXPRESS '
    MAKE SURE THIS IS PASSED ON TO EVERYONE IN YOUR E-MAIL LIST IN THE UNITED STATES AND OUTSIDE OF AMERICA.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/citgo.asp

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
      Not sure if this is true or not but i saw it in another forum thought i would post it here.

Got this off my buddy at work:

IN ORLANDO LAST WEEK, AT A CITGO STATION, REGULAR WAS PRICED AT $3.82 PER GALLON. NO CUSTOMERS. HOWEVER ACROSS THE STREET FUEL WAS SELLING FOR $3.85 PER GALLON AND A LL PUMPS THERE HAD CARS WAITING TO FUEL.

Have you noticed how the CITGO signs have disappeared in the past 7-8 months? Very clever move by Chavez. But guess what:
      CITGO IS CHANGING ITS NAME...
      this is serious Americans...make sure you read.

NEWS FLASH:
      Chavez is NOW getting a Russian Weapons Factory built by Putin. The RUSSIANS are building an AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory in Venezuela, to give armament support to Communist Rebel groups throughout the Americas ..

Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in Venezuela for him. It is likely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types aimed at: Guess Who?

CITGO is NOW in the process of Changing Its Name to PETRO EXPRESS due to the loss of gasoline sales in the USA due to the recent publicity of ownership by Chavez of Venezuela.

Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms. He will start wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because Chavez is starting to feel the loss of revenue from his holdings. HE OWNS CITGO. This is a very important move that everyone should be aware of.

ANNOUNCED JUST RECENTLY, CITGO, BEING AWARE THAT SALES ARE DOWN DUE TO U.S. CUSTOMERS NOT WANTING TO BUY FROM 'CITGO-CHAVEZ', HAVE STARTED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF SOME OF THEIR STORES TO: 'PETRO EXPRESS' DO NOT BUY FROM 'PETRO EXPRESS' EITHER!!! 'PETRO EXPRESS' IS ALSO 100% OWNED BY 'CHAVEZ.' KEEP THIS MEMO GOING SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.
      BOYCOTT 'CITGO' AND 'PETRO EXPRESS '
      MAKE SURE THIS IS PASSED ON TO EVERYONE IN YOUR E-MAIL LIST IN THE UNITED STATES AND OUTSIDE OF AMERICA.

from that last link Grumpy, seems like the one you have is trying to help make Bush a good man. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        from that last link Grumpy, seems like the one you have is trying to help make Bush a good man. lmao.
        That's like polishing a turd.

Comment

So who is confirming they're aiming at us? Assumptions are not facts.

The rest of the country is arming themselves just like we've been armed for years. We're a threat to the rest of the world as they are to us.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

idk man. im very right now

Comment

I never bought gas from Citgo anyway It's either Shell or Chevron or if I'm kinda broke, Jetpep.
              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Read the info on the link, especially the end of it... that "warning" is total bullshit.

Comment

who uses citgo gas anyways?

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i only use exxon/mobil, stewerts (uses the same at mobil) sometimes sunoco

Comment

dang ppl don't attack me i simply stated i dnk if this is true or not but thought i was an interesting read. But yes i use shell or chevron
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

At least Fenway still has the Citgo sign.

:edit:

Actually you can blame the Southland Corporation owners of the 7-11 brand they sold the Citgo brand an AMERICAN company to Petróleos de Venezuela, a Venezuelan oil firm %50 in 1986 and the rest in 1990.
                        Last edited by HenRoc; 09-23-2008, 08:50 AM.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Many different oil companies buy crude oil from Venezuela, so even Americans who shun CITGO brand gasoline have no guarantee that they aren't still sending their money to that country. And although Citgo may be owned by Petróleos de Venezuela, it is a formerly American company which is still headquartered in the U.S. (in Houston, Texas), employs 4,000 people, and supplies 14,000 independent retailers with gasoline and other petroleum products
                          R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
                          (O.o )
                          (> < )

My Rotor DIY
                          I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

Working...
                          X