posting bail.... again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by civickiller View Post
    guess what boys.... i got off on it, no jail time for me and no pound me in the ass prisons!

the county attourney laughed when he heard i got the ticket and told me it was fine and not to worry about it!
    One more anus have been saved once again by the grace of God!
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      One more anus have been saved once again by the grace of God!
      did he learn anything no probably not
      h23a3 lxinks

Comment

guess what boys.... i got off on it, no jail time for me and no pound me in the ass prisons!

the county attourney laughed when he heard i got the ticket and told me it was fine and not to worry about it!

One word: Lucky.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

well shit.. if you dont have to worry about it.. fuck it!.. go out and do it again!

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
            well shit.. if you dont have to worry about it.. fuck it!.. go out and do it again!
            what the fuck is your deal mr. goody goody?

let me guess your just up-standing perfect citizen!

look i screwed up and i have learned alot from this but since you seem to be the shit it apparantly dont matter to you?

i learned my lesson and i dont plan on getting in trouble anymore. i learned that life is to good to be wasted by doing stupid shit that can in the end really mess with your life. im just happy that i got a good family and a loving GF that stood behind me even though i made a bad mistake.

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

what the fuck is your deal mr. goody goody?

let me guess your just up-standing perfect citizen!

look i screwed up and i have learned alot from this but since you seem to be the shit it apparantly dont matter to you?

i learned my lesson and i dont plan on getting in trouble anymore. i learned that life is to good to be wasted by doing stupid shit that can in the end really mess with your life. im just happy that i got a good family and a loving GF that stood behind me even though i made a bad mistake.
              i never said i was a goody goody.. and i dont have a "deal".. judging by that post though it looks like you are just laughing it off and dont really seem concerned..

yet ANOTHER person that thinks im actually angry/pissed/etc. on a damn message board.. *sigh*

Comment

i just hate being downed for being thought to be a scum person.

we all make mistakes we just need to learn from them, thats all.

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

Working...
                X