Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by civickiller View Post

ok guys first off i want everyone to know im not a bad person

anyways as we went through the yard we found a piece of shit that had tools in the trunk so we took a few and as we were leaving i found a 07 honda CR-V with a navi unit in it and i took it.

Ya, thieves aren't bad people.
    Ask anyone here who's had their car broken into.

Thieves just made bad choices.
    2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
    1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

15K bail on larceny??
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
        15K bail on larceny??
        I wondered the same thing... Maybe there was more to getting his hands on the navi unitl then just opening an unlocked door (breaking window, forcing window open, tampering with the lock, etc.) Or there is more to the story (either from the current offense or maybe a previous criminal history)

Just from what is posted there are obvious details missing, 15K seems excessive IMO for simply opening a door, or reaching through an open window and pulling out a navi unit.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
          I wondered the same thing... Maybe there was more to getting his hands on the navi unitl then just opening an unlocked door (breaking window, forcing window open, tampering with the lock, etc.) Or there is more to the story (either from the current offense or maybe a previous criminal history)

Just from what is posted there are obvious details missing, 15K seems excessive IMO for simply opening a door, or reaching through an open window and pulling out a navi unit.
          i got no previous criminal history and the car was open?

i got felony theft, felony trespassing and criminal mishief

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

WOW you turned yourself in...

all you had to do is deny that was you in the picture... they cant prove it

but now you told the PO PO it was you... and they prob wasn't even looking for you

but on another note... dont steal!! you must be pretty young or something. you will realize when you get older that when you work hard for what you got and then a punk little kid steals your shit it sucks so bad.. looke like you will have some time on your hands to think about it what you did... and what your gonna do when you get out.

stay out of trouble, dont ruin your life..

Comment

i got felony theft, felony trespassing and criminal mishief
              Theft over a certain amount is a felony. I'm sure a factory NAV unit wins easily.

Felony trespass, since you were there at night, when they weren't open.

Criminal mischief when you wrecked the dash pulled the NAV display.
              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

ok so i got in a little bit of trouble a week ago and i posted my bail ($15000) and i got a order from the judge to obey the law in all respects.

later in the week i got a speeding ticket for going 45 in a 35 now im just wondering if you think they will revoke my bail and arrest me and if they do can i post bail again that way i dont lose my job and have to sit in jail until the court date in a month?
                This post answers itself.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
                  This post answers itself.
                  hes obviously not too bright.. hopefully he will be locked up in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for a while..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
                    hes obviously not too bright.. hopefully he will be locked up in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for a while..
                    I dont think Id go that far. He did turn himself in. So he says.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

holy shit 15000 for bail??? wtf did you do? i got in trouble for going to an x's house (trespassing) and had to post 500 bail.. thats crazy bro

Comment

damn! last time i had any trouble with the law was an illegal right turn in Queens @ 14 years ago. since then i have been a goody two shoes
                        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

hopefully he will be locked up in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for a while..
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

angry much?

shit happens. hope u learned something from it....

big ups for turning urself in...

was the crv one that was in the junkyard?

"Tucking tires and wires."
                            The Chronicles.

Comment

no
                              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                              $30 HID kits here Thread
                              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

it sounds like you got the speeding ticket before the fact of posting bail. so technically its before he posted bail

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                                X