posting bail.... again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

posting bail.... again!

ok so i got in a little bit of trouble a week ago and i posted my bail ($15000) and i got a order from the judge to obey the law in all respects.

later in the week i got a speeding ticket for going 45 in a 35 now im just wondering if you think they will revoke my bail and arrest me and if they do can i post bail again that way i dont lose my job and have to sit in jail until the court date in a month?

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

You posted bail and were set free with the condition that you didn't break the law. You broke the law. It sounds like you're going to jail for a month.

If I were you, I'd talk to your boss ASAP and see if you can somehow keep your job when you get out.

Comment

What kinda trouble are you into to have a $15,000 bail set.

Good luck with everything, but from the looks of it you will be put in jail until your court date.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

see if it is possible for you to take personal leave so you can deal with this matter, some employers will some wont it all really depends on weather they like you or not and how valuable you are to them also it will depend on how nice they are , i am not sure , but i belive most companys will have a rule in effect for this to comply with fedral law
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

whatever happens, you deserve it.. why do people screw up, screw up again and then complain about what the consequences are/might be?.. ugh..

Comment

under the conditions tho you dont think they would let me post bail again tho?

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

Comment

I don't think you'll be able to post bail again, you were told to obey every law, yet, you broke one. So, don't be surprised if you have to sit in jail a good while. IF your lucky, you might be able to get out on work release. But, it's highly doubtful, afterall, you did something you were told not to

Comment

Originally posted by civickiller View Post
                Under what conditions? The condition that you broke the law again against the judge's ruling? Under that particular condition, I don't think they'll let you post bail again.

Comment

SWMPA55

thats what i want my licence plate to say. can i place a special order through you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dani Filth View Post
                    SWMPA55

thats what i want my licence plate to say. can i place a special order through you?
                    How do you sound that out?

Comment

What was the inital $15000 of bail for (what are you charged with)? Unless you end up with a judge that is feeling VERY generous, you are going to be spending some time in jail until your court date.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                        How do you sound that out?
                        swamp ass. i think.

To the OP. That sux man. Good luck with everything.

P.S. we all wanna know what you did the first time lol.

Comment

ok so i got in a little bit of trouble a week ago and i posted my bail ($15000) and i got a order from the judge to obey the law in all respects.

later in the week i got a speeding ticket for going 45 in a 35 now im just wondering if you think they will revoke my bail and arrest me and if they do can i post bail again that way i dont lose my job and have to sit in jail until the court date in a month?
                          Dont worry about it. They may never see it. Dont pay it. Take the ticket to court it will buy you time. Plus I doubt they will care since its a civil infraction

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                            Dont worry about it. They may never see it. Dont pay it. Take the ticket to court it will buy you time. Plus I doubt they will care since its a civil infraction
                            thats what i hoping for.

ok guys first off i want everyone to know im not a bad person i just made a dumb choice that i would do anything to never do it again.

me and a friend went junkyard hopping for some little car parts IE: a coolant sensor for his saturn.

anyways as we went through the yard we found a piece of shit that had tools in the trunk so we took a few and as we were leaving i found a 07 honda CR-V with a navi unit in it and i took it.

my buddy went back two nights later and i told him i didnt want to go cause it was too sketch but he went with another kid neways.

him and the other kid got caught that night and when the looked at the camera footage from when me and him went they said the kid that was with him the second night was not the same kid from the first night.

i got worried and decided to turn myself in to the police and here i am today after posting bail.

then i got a stupid speeding ticket because i am a total dumbass!

Comment

anyways as we went through the yard we found a piece of shit that had tools in the trunk so we took a few and as we were leaving i found a 07 honda CR-V with a navi unit in it and i took it.
                              So you stole tools and the navi unit? Something aftermarket I am assuming..

Comment

Working...
                              X