Honda brake master cylinder kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda brake master cylinder kits

my brake master cylinder is screwed as of yesterday morning and i cant find a kit to replace the internals or can i find the complete assembly. i was wondering if honda made the washers inside these thing universal among its models. my car has ABS BTW so i was wondering if that would make a difference

If they do, I've never heard of it. Pretty sure you have to replace the whole thing.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
      my brake master cylinder is screwed as of yesterday morning and i cant find a kit to replace the internals or can i find the complete assembly. i was wondering if honda made the washers inside these thing universal among its models. my car has ABS BTW so i was wondering if that would make a difference
      Its much easier to just buy the whole thing.
      Honda does not sell the internals btw.
      I recommend getting a Honda/Acura OEM part or high quality aftermarket like Napa.

Comment

I have a Pep Boys unit... I'd have preferred Napa, but my schedule was tight, and I ended up just going to Manny, Moe, and Jack. It works.

I've never seen a rebuild kit. Honestly, for the small amount it costs to replace it, it wouldn't be worth the effort (and possible failure) of rebuilding it yourself. I'm lazy, though.

Comment

Working...
        X