Wtf Man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf Man?

why the crap did everyone decided to make a meet the same day mine is but made their threads a month or 2 after i made mine?

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    why the crap did everyone decided to make a meet the same day mine is but made their threads a month or 2 after i made mine?
    Well you gotta make it and keep in contact with them from time to time to make it happen. Im organizing a meet soon and from the looks of it i got about 9-10 peeps and so far its looking good.

1 of them is in need of a fuel pump i told his ass to get the shit from before hurricane ike hit. Now the part of his is still in texas so no delivery for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
      Well you gotta make it and keep in contact with them from time to time to make it happen. Im organizing a meet soon and from the looks of it i got about 9-10 peeps and so far its looking good.

1 of them is in need of a fuel pump i told his ass to get the shit from before hurricane ike hit. Now the part of his is still in texas so no delivery for awhile.

what im tryingto figure out is why is it everyone between PA and SC are making meets on the date that i made mine but made their meet threads 2 months after i make mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        what im tryingto figure out is why is it everyone between PA and SC are making meets on the date that i made mine but made their meet threads 2 months after i make mine.
        are you keeping close contact with them? to making sure that they come through so that they dont totally forget? 2months is a long time especially with a busy schedule so ofcourse theres a margin where they may forget about a gathering.

Comment

Working...
        X