No announcement yet.

The fashion police...literally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baggy is understandable. but having the pants belt line down to the middle or bottom of your thigh and wearing a shirt that stops at the bottom of your back is nasty

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      baggy is understandable. but having the pants belt line down to the middle or bottom of your thigh and wearing a shirt that stops at the bottom of your back is nasty
      you got a point there..it is nasty or w/e

but i wear baggy pants. but no to my thigh. and i make sure the shirt is long enough.

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by lxinks View Post
        no but i shouldnt have to go to the store and see some dude grabbing his dick and his pants down around the bottom half of his ass and my little kids get to view it if i wanted em to see shit like that i would take them to some damn r rated film and they are only 4 2 and1

I agree. I'm sick and tired of seeing punk ass wanna be thugs with their pants down around there thighs. My kids shouldn't have to see your damn boxers. I'm going to start jumping out of the car and pantsing people. It looks stupid, expresses your ignorance, and when I come after you, you can't run, so you better be able to fight, you know? Plus, yo' gat doesn't stay secure in the waistband foo!The whole fad started in jail with one size fits all pants, and then it transferred to the outside and guys started doing it to look like they were cool. I have a buddy that likes to tell them it started as a way to signify your availability in the pen.

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
        god forbid these styles. shit pisses me off everytime i see it. whats up with the styles now n days, guys have to wear skinnier pants then women?!?!

obviously these guys dont have dicks...especially to fit in those "pants"

Are you old enough to remember the Ramones? These young kids aren't doing anything new, they just look faggier doing it.
        Last edited by visualpoet; 09-18-2008, 06:59 PM.

Comment

WTF? I tried to delete this three times! I realized I double posted and just added it to that^ post but it won't die!
          Last edited by visualpoet; 09-18-2008, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
            you got a point there..it is nasty or w/e

but i wear baggy pants. but no to my thigh. and i make sure the shirt is long enough.

ill admit it. i may sag like 3in at the most. but none of my underwear is ever showing nor do i have my pants past the top of my crack.

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
            I'm going to start jumping out of the car and pantsing people.

thats exactly what needs to happen. i think we need to have a meet of us cb7tuners around the US just for that specific reason. we all meet up, cruise out to all the hot spots(mall, movies, etc.) and pants whoever is sagging their pants too low.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
              I agree. I'm sick and tired of seeing punk ass wanna be thugs with their pants down around there thighs. My kids shouldn't have to see your damn boxers. I'm going to start jumping out of the car and pantsing people. It looks stupid, expresses your ignorance, and when I come after you, you can't run, so you better be able to fight, you know? Plus, yo' gat doesn't stay secure in the waistband foo!The whole fad started in jail with one size fits all pants, and then it transferred to the outside and guys started doing it to look like they were cool. I have a buddy that likes to tell them it started as a way to signify your availability in the pen.

Are you old enough to remember the Ramones? These young kids aren't doing anything new, they just look faggier doing it.
              yea i heard about the ramones, yes they rocked the tight pants but the style wasnt a hit back then and neither is today unless your a emo ex-man skater

is it a requirement to do a nut tuck and dick fold to wear that shit?

i had a new guy at work and everytime he came in to work with pants like that i always sent him home and put on some real pants. i asked him why he wears that and he said "i skate more comfortable with these." he knows im just giving him shit and im joking with him with the questions, but he knows im serious when i send him home to wear more appropriate pants.

Comment

damn.. my dick wouldnt look appropriate in those. how do they even get in them?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rck92DX View Post
                    lil wayne can go to hell!

Comment

tight pants are awesome!
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

stop going to that store
                        Why should he have to go to a different store to protect his kids from obscene sights, because ONE person is inconsiderate and shows off their boxers?
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

so yours saying they should ban high waters? or super tight pants that show your ass? or what..
                          Dude think about what your saying before you post?

Comment

One of the many things wrong with americans. Literally everything offends somebody. "but what if my kid sees that?" "lipstick on a pig? thats sexist." put a sock over their heads and plug your ears. People should stop being so prickish. Breastfeeding in public annoys me but I choose to ignore it. Yeah seeing somebody's underwear bothers me because I'd much rather see their ass.

Comment

if u dont like the way people dress.... dont look.

also.... i cant do the skinny pants thing. i cant make my nuts pick a leg to go into.... thats just wrong hahaha

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

So much for a free country.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X