Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rappin over K.O.S instrumental

ah first time i have written and rapped over a beat online

rhymin like a bachelor / my soul wants to relax in the pasteurs / but it flow in north shore waves / my mind is brilliant like rays / but dull like moonglow / luminous lyrical lounge laid back type / in the heat of the night / my pen aches to write / so i write / K.O.S. wrong n right / maybe god is pissed bad karma from the years / my moms k nows im crazy resistance is futile / so she prays religous / but life is vicous yet we have to act civilized / the daily structure n rules i like to break them / lifes a bitch that im datin / the sun rises in the east / another 24 hours rise like yeast / under stars we sleep / born in the slums of the far east / on land created by tectonic movement/ rhymin 27 years later on some smooth shit / you can groove wit/ so much on my mind i cant recline / if i had a lazy boy i couldnt recline im aimin for the top so i climb tryin to find the rhyme that defines / my current status / electronic recording apparatus / MJ asked whos Bad / Im the baddest / winning lyrical beauty paegents amongst the crowds of fascist / DJ Danger Mouse couldnt mash this n the marlboro man couldnt match this/ i burn slow like a beedy / 100 fps like a BB im sometimes cooler than the beejeez / AWD like a mistubishi / back in it observin like snorkelin / delicate on this track like procelain / determination n what KNOWLEDGE OF SELF / get your militant status off the shelf / im not policitcal just critical / sellin your soul so pitiful / so i breath n stop / and i question like im socrates im striken out swingin more than 3/ just a rhyme innovator trying to find the minds of spectators / n keep my distance from haters, knowlege of economics n paper chasers / watchin my citys skyline skyscrapers/ finding my place under the atmoshpere / maybe its global so im gonna meltdown like chernobyl

doooooooood. im feeling that. that beat is soooo queenbridge feel to it man. gotz that NY flow it
    Last edited by sackingz123; 09-18-2008, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
      doooooooood. im feeling that. that beat is soooo queenbridge feel to it man. gotz that NY flow it
      thx i dont know what "queenbridge feel " just a dope beat imo... its an intsrumental off the blackstar album by mos def n talib kweli who happen to be from NYC.. a classic!! the song is called knowledge of self K.0.S. the whole blackstar album was hot..

Comment

Pretty good.

Im feeling most of it. A couple of words that youcould cut, but only to make it flow a little better.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          Pretty good.

Im feeling most of it. A couple of words that youcould cut, but only to make it flow a little better.

i agree... i usually freestyle... so when i write it becomes a challenge matching up with the beat....kinda like tetris....n i kinda like blocked the one entrance you can put the long piece to knock out 5 lines.... or some crazy shit like that... i know its off a lil... i need to work on my writing ..i think my flow is tight tho

Comment

Yeah, definitely. Sounds better than anything i could do.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Really good man...Although when I think of M.J I think of Jordan not Jackson

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22
              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
              X