license plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

license plate

hey do any of you know what can happen if someone writes your license plates while you were racing? this happened to my friend and he wants to know.Its in cali

They can just report you were racing or doing whatever you were doing wrong, but unless a police officer or camera sees you.. then nothing can happen.

Happens to me sometimes in Florida, they contact me and tell me about racing and shit... they think I am my own father.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

thanks for the quick reply.My friend is really worried about that

Comment

of you see someone do it while ur on the track or auto crossing, it might be some narcs part of the insurance company and they might drop your insurance.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Yup.. They really cant do anything about it unless they personally catch you in person or on camera.

I realy think some of the racing charges are complete B/S. I had a friend in Highschool who got a ticket for street racing yet he never went over the speed limit, and never even changed lanes. He was stopped at a light next to a friend and they took off through 1'st and 2'nd gear really quick, but knowing there was a cop a few cars back, they both called it quits before going over 55, it was on a highway. Cop pulled both of them over.
          --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

guess nothing will happen to him since there was no camera around

Comment

damn we got spies they dont do that over here unless they wanna get popped.

Comment

Yup.. They really cant do anything about it unless they personally catch you in person or on camera.

I realy think some of the racing charges are complete B/S. I had a friend in Highschool who got a ticket for street racing yet he never went over the speed limit, and never even changed lanes. He was stopped at a light next to a friend and they took off through 1'st and 2'nd gear really quick, but knowing there was a cop a few cars back, they both called it quits before going over 55, it was on a highway. Cop pulled both of them over.
                they raced knowing a cop was behind them
                www.2camcrew.com

Comment

I have a suggestion:

Don't race in the first place on public roads and you wouldn't have to worry about getting your tag written/taped/witnessed in the second.

Save it for the track and take off or tape over your tags before you run if you're afraid of 'spies'.
                  Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                  2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                  2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                  2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

if someone takes down your plate they usually call the cops and they send a cop out to take a look to see if there is anything suspicious going on...if not they just leave but keep a log that there was a call about it...unless your caught nothing can happen...thats kinda one reason it pays to not have a vanity plate....numbered plates are a little harder to remember if you dont write them down...where as vanity plates are very easy to remember...

Comment

Originally posted by dwf137

i think thats called exhibition of speed? or somesuch bs

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                        they think I am my own father.
                        not surprising since youre from the south

Originally posted by dwf137
                        I had a friend in Highschool who got a ticket for street racing yet he never went over the speed limit, and never even changed lanes. He was stopped at a light next to a friend and they took off through 1'st and 2'nd gear really quick, but knowing there was a cop a few cars back, they both called it quits before going over 55, it was on a highway. Cop pulled both of them over
                        yeah, thats exhibition of speed and even though you didnt go over the speed limit, they could still pop you for that. there is no clear definition for "stret race" so cops are basically free to judge for themselves if youre racing or not

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Working...
                        X