So my car was broken into today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    thieves always liek to check on th damage they have done.
    true....I remember several years back someone broke into my car and some others in my apartment complex the fuckers stuck around acting like tenants just to make sure no one saw them. I knew it was the thief because he had glass splitters all over his black pants. I try telling the cop but he was too stupid under sign language
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

OK I just got home. While at work I found out that someone else that works with my agency got their car stolen. Messed up thing is I saw that car leaving when I was waiting for the cops and thought that he was running late for work and was looking for parking. His was a EK coupe black dropped on LS meshies.

The ninjas got us hard today, had to be someone watching us. They know we won't come back to see those cars for 8 hours and half of that is dark as hell with no one around.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post

LOL close but no cigar. That is quite a coincidence though.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Time to beef up the security and maybe have a recommendation to have a security guard patrol the lot. After my car was broken into I took some measures to help reduce the chances of being robbed again. Sounds like there's not much you can do, because you have to go to work and you have to park your car. Unless there's somewhere else you can park or unless there are some security changes in the current place, I have a bad feeling that this might happen again.

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Its been happening for years, I had a thread a long time ago about my cousins car being stolen around the same area, it calmed down since but I guess they're back.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

I'm scared man my car is parked around teh corner

Sorry about your loss

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

so, did you get the window fixed ?
                http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

The thief prolly saw you bumpin to your shit and decided ahh let me go and steal it. Damn just cant have anything good nowadays.

Not to worry people like that in the end always get whats coming to them and that thing is called karma sorry about the loss though.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                    so, did you get the window fixed ?
                    Nop I'm rolling with glass everywhere, I'll get it done later on today.

And I never play music in my work area or neighborhood.
                    1993 Accord EX
                    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Working...
                    X