So my car was broken into today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So my car was broken into today.

Like the title says, my car got broken into today somewhere between 3am and 4am. While I was at work.

The ninjas took my radio and sub box but left the amps. I got a call at 350am from my friend who told me he saw my car with the passenger window broken.

I went to the car to check out the damage and in time I was there one car looked pretty suspisious, the guy turned towards me and drove by slowly, then made a U turn and came back and stoped a few feet behind my car, I'm crouched in the drivers seat, the car slowly reaches my window, guy looks at me makes another U turn and leaves.

Car was a 92-93 lx cb7 blue, sideswiped on the drivers side. NY Plate number EJU-3967.

Bump for the ninjas.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

damn !! sorry to hear about that.

did you make a police report and give them the plate number of the other car.

time for a good loud obnoxious alarm
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Damn, I'm a ninja. Damn ninja's giving me a bad name.

Comment

I don't know your friend, but does it seem odd that he's looking at your car at 3:50 in the morning? The other car might have been looking to see if you were committing a crime too. How suspicious do you look, busted window glass everywhere, you're crouched down in the seat hiding? And I agree with bobbycos, time for an alarm. I've never had a stereo system without an alarm. Get one with the LED indicator, it tends to make them go away rather than set it off.

Comment

The guy that called me works with me. He sees my car all the time on his way to work.

The suspect looking car couldn't have been looking at me to see if I was stealing it because it was the passenger window broken, also he didn't see me until he made the U turn and stopped next to my car. Guy took off as soon as he saw me.

Either way I got the police report and I gave the cops the plate and all that.

EDIT:** also I'm sure I don't look suspisious. I'm in uniform wearing a badge on my chest.
          Last edited by PUMASTi; 09-14-2008, 08:39 AM.
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

good, that guy in the blue ny cb probably was the thief ,judging by his actions. gonna get the window fixed today?
            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

but then again, if he was the theif and he got everything he wanted, why would he still drive around the car?

Where did this happen if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

Someone with NY plates rolling around Kearny at the wee hours of the morning is definitely suspicious. Threre's NOTHING in Kearny at that time of night for someone out of state... nothing but trouble, anyway.

I was up your way the other day in the rain... got sidetracked twice off the damn Pulaski Skyway and had to drive around that oh-so-pretty area.

Comment

the guy in the other cb could have been looking to take advantage of an already broken into car. Honestly, how man times have you passed a broken down car and if only briefly thought, "that/those *insert desired part here* would be nice in/on my car"?
                  "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                  ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
                    the guy in the other cb could have been looking to take advantage of an already broken into car. Honestly, how man times have you passed a broken down car and if only briefly thought, "that/those *insert desired part here* would be nice in/on my car"?
                    EVERY time I see a CB7 on the side of the road, I think that... that, or "man, I should stop and help them fix that thing!"

Comment

This happened in queens, I work from 4am to 12 but I came in around 230 for a little overtime, my friend called me on his way in here.

Now the guy in the blue CB couldn't have seen the car was broken into from his angle. He made a left turn into the street I was in getting a view of my driver side window. It was too dark for him to see me and I was crouched in there anyways, once he made the U turn and stopped next to my car then he saw me and turned away.

The reason why I think he might have come back is because he left the amps behind. They're bolted to the rear seats. Also HID kit, extra HID bulbs, strobes are in there for the taking.

I'm not acusing anyone I just thought that was suspicious.
                      1993 Accord EX
                      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post

EDIT:** also I'm sure I don't look suspisious. I'm in uniform wearing a badge on my chest.

You work security?
                        Are you allowed to xarry a firearm
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                          You work security?
                          Are you allowed to xarry a firearm
                          I work for homeland security as a screener. So no I'm not allowed to carry a firearm. However in a few months I should be leaving to ICE police where I'll have the right to carry a firearm.
                          1993 Accord EX
                          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                            Car was a 92-93 lx cb7 blue, sideswiped on the drivers side. NY Plate number EJU-3967.

Comment

thieves always liek to check on th damage they have done.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X