who else thinks this is obnoxious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who else thinks this is obnoxious?

It's like everyone already knows that rappers make a lot of money...if you have some hit songs you're going to have a bunch of money, that's common sense. But why put a video online of it? It's like you're trying to prove how much money you have? But everyone already knows you have a lot of money?

http://thisisscolla.com/cms/content/view/198/1/

Oh well...

I find it obnoxious when rappers rap about their money or how great they are. Example: Kanye West "Champion" or whatever. I can't listen to kanye just rap about himself/sex/money so annoying. Why does everyone love this guy?
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

that shit he just pulled was dumb

Comment

The sad thing is when people forget his name, he won't have any of that money left.

Hell, look at Paperboy. His biggest single, "Ditty" (which I listen to like once a day ), has a few lines about how rich and successful he is. "Now that I'm rich, all these women wanna do me"... Yeah, the last I heard of him, he was getting arrested for selling weed. He was driving a CB7.

Comment

i used to tell my g/f's son this

look at ALL the "new rap stars" coming out with records, usually they have 2 to 3 "hits" then they are gone off the scene. I'll mention the first few

Onyx (group)
          Paris (solo artist)
          Paperboy
          Digable Planets (kinda jazz rap)
          Pharcyde (group)

and then they only have 1 album coming out but they have a shoe/clothing/auto part accessory line coming out too

that i find funny
          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
            that shit he just pulled was dumb
            As a well known person, You can only take on so much harrasment before you snap.

and I think he just finally snaped.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
              As a well known person, You can only take on so much harrasment before you snap.

and I think he just finally snaped.
              especially from the TMZ people
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                especially from the TMZ people
                Those people have deff got some issues.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                  i used to tell my g/f's son this

look at ALL the "new rap stars" coming out with records, usually they have 2 to 3 "hits" then they are gone off the scene. I'll mention the first few

Onyx (group)
                  Paris (solo artist)
                  Paperboy
                  Digable Planets (kinda jazz rap)
                  Pharcyde (group)

and then they only have 1 album coming out but they have a shoe/clothing/auto part accessory line coming out too

that i find funny
                  Man, those names bring back some memories!

Onyx w/Biohazard FTW!

Comment

theres very few that last. I still listen to Warren G. but ill never heard of any of those artists but Onyx. Time to go lookin for new music.

EDIT: I like Paperboy - Ditty Deev

Comment

i really didn't like this guy before.this just added fuel to the fire

plus his music sucks

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

I think he needs to invest in some excercise.

Comment

yes hes some wat jamaican but i didnt like him from the start.i appreciate him repin J.A. and all the but yute yuh gotta be humble.. you dont see sean paul pullin this shit or beenie man. c'monn now he just made it seem like he got sum illegal shit goin on

Comment

i dont like any of these new rappers coing out. that stupid idiot always talking about "back then they didnt want me now im hot they all on me." OMG i hated that guy. *sigh* if only i can punch him in the face to get rid of this hate i have for him...

as for these rap artist showing up and then dropping off the planet is because they made their cool million and disappeared. but none of them were good. oh God none of them were good. and this lil wayne bastard. WTF? he's as ugly as an Angler fish but he got money so he gets all the girls. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Comment

I watched a 1:37 of that vid and closed it! I really dont like Sean Kingston.....I dont find him talented and he is a fake. He is not rapper, he's not a singer, I dont know what the hell he is. He will definatelt be broke soon. If he goes around Miami one day without his bodyguards he's gonna get robbed. He was on the news back in December(right around Christmas) bragging about his chain which I think is so stupid. He claims how Jamaican he is but I've told anyone that if he dares to wear that in Jamaica he WILL get robbed....but obviously he is a little smarter that I give him cred it for because on his "Super 16" brithday special on MTV when he went to Jamaica he only wore his jewelry on the plane and in the hotel. Every scene of him outside the hotal property he was chainless, ringless and watchless....no jewelry becuase he knows they will jack his punk ass.

These artist need to start saving their damn money because who the hell needs several million dollar worth of jewelry??? No one does! Even Julez Santan got robbed recently in London...they took millions in Jewelry
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                              X