X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually use 92. Wawa is an oddball place to get gas

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post
      gas around here was 3.19 for 87 yesterday and is 3.29 here today in southern NJ sucks for all the rest of you guys, but hey dont feel so bad, NJ has the HIGHEST insurance rates in the country, and you think they have you by the balls with gas prices LOL

-sean
      thats why every time i'm out in jersey i fill up

Mobil station down the block is 4.50 a gal.
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
        thats why every time i'm out in jersey i fill up

Mobil station down the block is 4.50 a gal.
        City prices are always worse!

Comment

I got a free tube of KY

Comment

there are alot of places that arent ripping people off around here. for example i saw gas at ingles of 4.60 but about a mile and a half down the road it was 3.99as i got closer to my house i saw 3.81 then the great 3.63 lol. the prices are all up to the stations.
            -Xavier

Comment

thats why if i owned a gas station, id have my gas prices $2/gal. shoot. my business would make up for it tho. everyone else around me would be $3 and $4/gal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                thats why if i owned a gas station, id have my gas prices $2/gal. shoot. my business would make up for it tho. everyone else around me would be $3 and $4/gal.
                you would fail after the first week

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                  you would fail after the first week
                  i sure wouldnt. think about it. gas prices around me are like 3 and $4/gal and i make my gas like $2/gal, i would get all the business. i dont see how i would fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    i sure wouldnt. think about it. gas prices around me are like 3 and $4/gal and i make my gas like $2/gal, i would get all the business. i dont see how i would fail.
                    I don't know how much it costs each station to get a gallon of gas to their station, but if you aren't making any profit off your gas (which I doubt $2 would) then you aren't going to be able to employ anyone. You also won't be able to pay the taxes on your land or any of the other expenses that come with owning a gas station. Sure, you would get a shitload of business, but the amount wouldn't matter if you weren't making a solid profit.

$3.50 would probably work and you would still get all the business.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                    X