What the hell is going on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is going on

I just finished doing lawn maintenance for my job and decided to put some gas in the truck before going to eat lunch. I get to the gas station and the price for regular is $4.65. It was $3.49 monday when I filled her up. What the fuck
    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

they were saying because of the hurricanes down south, that fuel production was going to be effected.

Gotta love that rule of supply and demand. well fear too. I too just refueled and it cost me exactly $36 for around 8 or 9 gallons.

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
      I just finished doing lawn maintenance for my job and decided to put some gas in the truck before going to eat lunch. I get to the gas station and the price for regular is $4.65. It was $3.49 monday when I filled her up. What the fuck
      DAMN

I haven't filled up in a while and haven't much so I guess I haven't been looking out. Guess I'm going to have to hold out and try and wait till it comes down some. Where did you get your gas man? I'll check on the way home today and let you know if I see cheap places around the south side of town.

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

the last time I filled up it was 3.98 premium. I gotta see now

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

gas around here is tooooooooooooooooooooooo damn high!!! its anywhere from $3.98-$4.60 a gallon for regular
          -Xavier

Comment

i got lucky and pumped at $3.40 a gallon, but 10 minutes after i pumped it jumped to $3.90 for regular now my girlfriend said she saw a place $4.20ish for regular

this is Crazy!

im going to start stealing gas at night or something haha

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

damn the south coast is getting bad gas prices..

i filled up last night for $3.75/gal with regular.
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Here's the status on the south side of town

Gas Station 1: $4.19
                Gas Station 2: $4.19
                Gas Station 3: Too busy staring at ass of hot girl pumping gas to notice
                Gas Station 4: $3.65

But good luck with #4. As I drove by, there were cars lined up probably about 15 deep trying to get in.

Shit's hectic

Comment

i dont know what it is today, but 2 days ago when i filled up it was 3.39. gotta love missouri!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

god forbids farts in the wrong place and gas goes up....
                    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

shit is *** i havent even looked today but i kept seeing that most of the countries gas prices went below 4 bux we were still at like 4.20-4.40 in chicago.... i dont even wanna see what it is now.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                        Here's the status on the south side of town

Gas Station 1: $4.19
                        Gas Station 2: $4.19
                        Gas Station 3: Too busy staring at ass of hot girl pumping gas to notice
                        Gas Station 4: $3.65

But good luck with #4. As I drove by, there were cars lined up probably about 15 deep trying to get in.

Shit's hectic

Yeah, that's what they said on the radio. Gov. Riley put out a state of emerency because the rise of gas prices is getting out of hand. They reported that some gas stations are out of gas because of this. Some even say that if their gas station runs out of gas, they probably won't get any more until next week. It's crazy. The funny thing about it all, Birmingham isn't even suppose to be getting any rain from the hurricane coming up. Oh well, I'm definitely parking the truck.
                        [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Wow.

And I thought California had it bad.

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                            Yeah, that's what they said on the radio. Gov. Riley put out a state of emerency because the rise of gas prices is getting out of hand. They reported that some gas stations are out of gas because of this. Some even say that if their gas station runs out of gas, they probably won't get any more until next week. It's crazy. The funny thing about it all, Birmingham isn't even suppose to be getting any rain from the hurricane coming up. Oh well, I'm definitely parking the truck.
                            I know, I thought this was going to come like last week or before. This next storm so so removed from us it seems hard that the gas prices are just now going up. Maybe it is going to hit the off shore gas sites real hard, who knows

I'm pretty sure the Exxon that had the $3.65/gallon price sold out because there is 0 activity there.

Time to see how long half a tank will last me.

Comment

in knoxville its $4.48 for reg and $4.68 for 93....i'm not doin shit this weekend..fuck payin for 93
                              Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X