Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would this be worth a trade...?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/830871967.html

Has a rebuilt title, which I don't like....but what do you think.
    VIP Status.

alot of hondas have rebuilt tittles nowa days because they get stolen and such. It sucks but it really isn't that bad because it is a honda and they are reliable so even with a rebuilt tittle you can still sell it for close to what you paid for it if you don't keep it for more than five years or put a whole lotta miles on it.
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

^untrue. Alot of banks will value a Salvage title car for half, or less than half of the Bluebook value. Simply because theres no telling who fixed it, how they fixed it, and so on and so fourth. So that really depends on what your intentions for the car are.

Personaly, I like hondas for the reliability, and resale. I do not like salvage title vehicles unless i personaly know who rebuilt it. My girlfriends 06 civic is rebuilt, But rebuilt by family. and is a great car.

It all depends on how you feel about the car and what you wanna do.
      Last edited by heylookitsdylan; 09-11-2008, 01:03 AM.
      -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
      newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
      newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
      newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Yea I don't know man...one of my cars, a 95 Mazda 626 seemed like a good car. The fuckin shithead dealer (same used dealer) didn't tell me it had a fuckin rebuilt title until I signed everything and bought the damn car. Then the tranny took a shit on me, replaced it...developed a bad rod knock. Traded it in on my 98 Accord....they gave me I think $1500 for it and I had only paid $2000, plus $400 for a tranny plus $400 for install. So I lost but also got more than I should've because the dealership (big dealer) didn't realize it was a rebuilt.

For that fact, I've been skeptical touching rebuilds....never owned a rebuilt after that.
        VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
        X