Racing Harts Universal Bolt Patterns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing Harts Universal Bolt Patterns?

I see some Racing Hart C3s on craigslist and their 4 lug and 5 lug universal fit. I have never seen wheels with a pattern like that... Do they come in patterns like that?

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

I've seen some at the junkyard with 5 and 4 lug.
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
      I see some Racing Hart C3s on craigslist and their 4 lug and 5 lug universal fit. I have never seen wheels with a pattern like that... Do they come in patterns like that?
      yup, mine are dual bolt pattern. 4x114 and 5x114.

bad pic but you can kind of see the other set of holes that aren't used.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post

So this is what it looks like when I get mine.
        However mine are 1 piece.

Your rims are sick.
        Last edited by ExplodingCake; 09-10-2008, 05:41 PM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

gimme yo flushyyyy

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Weird, I had no idea rims came like that... hmm!

Comment

He is only asking 400 for them and their 18 inch. That sounds like a good deal to me I will have to check them out first.

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
              SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

He is only asking 400 for them and their 18 inch. That sounds like a good deal to me I will have to check them out first.
                I had some 18's on my car and there was massive rubbing. The tires on the rims were pretty fat though so that could've been the problem but i decided just to get rid of them and go back to 17's.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Well I have a BB6 so they might be ok.. What do i need to check for to see if their authentic?

Comment

Well I have a BB6 so they might be ok.. What do i need to check for to see if their authentic?
                    stamps.

Comment

Ok cool thanks

Comment

Back of the face should say HART or AMP. Also check to see if there is still a sticker from WORK or whoever manufactured the wheel.

Comment

my c2s are 4 and 5 lug

my ride

Comment

Back of the face should say HART or AMP. Also check to see if there is still a sticker from WORK or whoever manufactured the wheel.
                            Did Work make Racing Hart wheels?

Comment

I don't know about the Evo series but they use to manufacture wheels for racing hart.

Comment

Working...
                              X