I am going to be "rich"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to be "rich"

5 days left and at $500 already http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

do you want a cookie??? becuase I do...

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
      MMMmmmm.... Home-made Oatmeal Raisin

No, thats cool though, its always fun to watch the bidding the last 24 hours, thats when all the action happens
      Last edited by thewoahna; 09-29-2004, 12:01 PM.

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
        ohh fucking right I do. Teh munchies own me right now
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by thewoahna
          MMMmmmm.... Home-made Oatmeal Raisin

No, thats cool though, its always fun to watch the bidding the last 24 hours, thats when all the action happens
          Damn skippy

Comment

Dont forget the bidder can still retract his bid, good luck and keep your fingers crossed

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
            Frost White Member 13
            My Ride
            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
              Dont forget the bidder can still retract his bid, good luck and keep your fingers crossed
              no he cant, ebay doesnt allow bidders to retract the bids.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

are you sure about that ? i've done it like once it was a year ago though i dont know if they changed they're rules but it was possible

Apparently you still can it still says retract bid if you scroll to the bottom:
                http://pages.ebay.com/services/index...me=h:h:serv:US
                Last edited by icedplaya123; 09-29-2004, 11:25 PM.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                Frost White Member 13
                My Ride
                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

or he/she might not send the money like someobe did to me for some center caps

Comment

when i tried to retract a bid for a shift boot, i didnt see any button for it and when i looked into help, it didnt say anything about retracting a bid being legal on ebay.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

damn bro 500 bucks for a bike i gota old NEXT thats rustin n my back yard lolz

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                        or he/she might not send the money like someobe did to me for some center caps
                        were those the acura caps that came with your rims? you posted that up on HS, i remember it from that site.. Did you ever get the actual honda caps for those rims?

back on topic, looks like you'll be gettin some decent money for the bike.. The last 20 mins on the bidding is always the best.. the last 10 seconds is how i lost one of my jdm f22b dohc's.. then the other one happend cuz of a stupid asshole at the enigne shop shipping the wrong engine.
                        --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

you can officially retract a bid 24hrs before the auction ends. within the 24hrs, all you can do is just email the seller and work it out from there.

nice bike! i have a full-suspension gary fisher myself. it's kinda out dated but it gets me around. check it out in my member's ride (page 5) if you'd like to see it.

what i don't understand is why are you going to be rich if you are selling a bike that you bought previously? aren't you just getting your money back? unless it was a present, you didn't buy it or you bought it for cheaper than $500. good luck on the sale!
                          1cor10:31
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

less than 24 hours left, youre in the clear!

Comment

Working...
                            X