So thats what happens....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So thats what happens....

When i bought my CD5, I was told the tranny had been run out of fluid.....

Now, I knew it would be toast, And it sounded like death on the highway when i drove it home at 90. hahaha.

But heres why....

LOL!.

Ill put the new tranny in tomorrow after work.

Not bad for a total of about $300. (Including cost of the car)
    -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

DAMN why do ya find the good ass deals on the damn CD5's! i wish i could find something like that in my area !

i love me a cd5

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Im giving it to my dad. Needs something to drive that gets better gas milage then his chevy.
      newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
      newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

that will do it...
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

$300? no way!! from a relative?

Comment

nope. some tool i went to highschool with.

I actually traded a 12'' Kicker SoloBaric L7 for it. Which i paid $35 for.

rest was spent in parts. and the hook up on a tranny thanks to SleepyCB7. Bro's always got my back.

Comment

it looks clean as hell. is it rust free?

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan View Post

rest was spent in parts. and the hook up on a tranny thanks to SleepyCB7. Bro's always got my back.
                damn dude..

you need to call me when you find deals like that lmao

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

watch craigslist man, Ive bought many accords needing work for 200-600 bux, put another 200ish in them, and sell for upwards of 2k. Easy money for my days off.

Comment

i though about doin that once but i think theres sum restrictions as to how many cars you can sell per year so i just forgot about that

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                      i though about doin that once but i think theres sum restrictions as to how many cars you can sell per year so i just forgot about that
                      That's only if you register the cars, and report the sale. If you take the car, hold onto the title signed by the person you bought it from, and flip the car quick for cash, nobody would be the wiser Unless one of your neighbors wants to report you.

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan View Post

Wow you paid $35 bucks for a kicker solobaric L7???

One thing... was it the old school round one or the newer squared one?

Comment

Its was a Solobaric L7. The brand new ones. They never made a L7 round one.

Deeve - Thats correct. In kansas, I believe its 5 cars a year before your required to obtain a dealers license, which im pondering.

Comment

I think most states are like that.

If you don't ever officially own it, nobody will ever know

I thought about buying beaters for work, putting them for sale immediately, and just getting new ones as the old ones sell. I wouldn't be killing my cars that way, since I do 50k miles a year or more.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                              I thought about buying beaters for work, putting them for sale immediately, and just getting new ones as the old ones sell. I wouldn't be killing my cars that way, since I do 50k miles a year or more.
                              That's kind of what one of my neighbors does.
                              He buys a car, usually sells it within a week, then buys a new one.

He started with a early-90's Corolla for $1500, and is now selling a 05 Mustang GT for $8,500.
                              He's only been doing this for about 3-4 months.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                              X