can we please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we please..

change the photo on the homepage of cb7tuner..we needa mix it up about once a month.

anyone with me?

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
    cleanest oem rims ive ever seen
    Members Ride

I never even see it. I come straight to the forums. Even if I saw it every time I wouldn't mind it makes you used to how the site is idk.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
      I never even see it. I come straight to the forums. Even if I saw it every time I wouldn't mind it makes you used to how the site is idk.
      I agree that the front page photo increases familiarity, but you cant dismiss that fact that the site also loses it's credibility as a fresh and active forum, if the appearance itself isn't active.
      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

so lets change it shall we?

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        cleanest oem rims ive ever seen
        Members Ride

Comment

i support the motion.

Comment

Talk to the Architect.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

like the main page you see when you go to cb7tuner.com ? .... it is supposed to changed every month..... the picture is supposed to be the "accord of the month" .... havnt actually done it in forever tho ...... the old polls should still be in the archive if your curious as to who has been on there
              R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
              (O.o )
              (> < )

My Rotor DIY
              I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

Pull together a nice donation package and present the idea to Deev. I'm sure it would be well appreciated
                "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
                  Pull together a nice donation package and present the idea to Deev. I'm sure it would be well appreciated
                  lol sounds like a bribe to me, and it just might work!

Comment

the reason it doesnt change is cause they guy that does it doesnt....i dont think deev even can change it..

Comment

So someone do something then. Don't just whine about it.

Design a new one yourself and present it. I'm sure it would be a lot more appreciated then complaining about it.
                      Originally posted by deevergote.
                      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

www.g2ic.com is pretty cool Everytime you go to that site, the picture is different. I think that's a cool Idea!

Comment

I like the front page.

If you guys want it changed, PM Phempa. He's in charged of that. Good luck contacting him, he's a busy guy.

But to be honest, even before my car was on that, i don't think much people pay attention to that front page. I've always thought people just go straight to the forum instead to that front homepage. Only people that probably see it are the new members maybe like once and thats it. Most people will just save this site straight to the forum so its ONE LESS CLICK away.

But, it'd be nice for a change to have a new homepage every month, but theres got to be someone who is willing to do it every single month that there is a new AOTM winner.

But, you get my vote.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I never see that page anyway. So, why bother somebody about it.
                            wat?

Comment

That page only changes when someone wins AOTY, so youd have to wait till next year.

And besides you only spend a half a second on that page anyway so who cares.

Leave it the way it is i say. The person who did it(Ben i believe) did an awesome job.

Comment

Working...
                              X