No announcement yet.

update:110lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damm 110lbs....whoa.. .just curious got any full body shots....

Originally posted by deevergote
    Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

110lbs is how much i wiegh i think still lol been that way since i can remember. nicole can vouch. i'm a pretty scrawny guy
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
        110lbs is how much i wiegh i think still lol been that way since i can remember. nicole can vouch. i'm a pretty scrawny guy
        Thanks for bumping this thread with that exciting information.

Comment

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

hahahahahaha..

seriously is she 110? SCHWEEEEEEEEEEET!

Comment

Looking good girl!! keep it up. Only question I have is, how can you stand the hydroxcuts hardcore. The regular one gets me pumped. I tried hardcore once. I had to stop using it, it hand me bouncing off the walls almost literally.

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2H8ME View Post
                Looking good girl!! keep it up. Only question I have is, how can you stand the hydroxcuts hardcore. The regular one gets me pumped. I tried hardcore once. I had to stop using it, it hand me bouncing off the walls almost literally.
                Quit posting in this thread. The OP isn't on here anymore so there is no point.
                wat?

Comment

no she said she LOST 110. from the looks of it she is probably around 140-150 in those pics

no
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

She's still here, she just posted today. At 12:50 pm
                    Last edited by nine_deuce; 01-09-2009, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                      she is probably around 140-150 in those pics
                      try again
                      wat?

Comment

she looked big. so im sticking to it until she posts body shots. why say you lost so much weight then only show pics of your face?? the face fat is the hardest part to lose

no
                        $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                          She's still here, she just posted today
                          no effin way? she never post full body shots

Comment

exactly my point lol. until then ill stick to my 140-150 range. if she looks good then i'll give her the thumbs up

no
                            $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                              y0 Shrimp!

Comment

great job on your progress ( lol i normally say that for project cars )

you'll be a much more attractive woman with a higher self esteem

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                                -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Working...
                                X