Clear All

oooooooohhhhhh laaalaaaa!!!!

Great job!!!!
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Comment

So you were 310lbs? wow.. Great job now all you gotta do is separate your eyebrows. Lookin good..

Comment

I like how the before pic is...bleh and the lighting is eh. And the after pics have warm mellow tones to them lol.

110 lbs is a lot of weight to lose though, good job.

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

You need to do something with that right eyebrow.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
            your ex hubby is gonna be kicking himself soon. later.
            thats what always happen. i think women do it intentionally. once yall break up they get all sexy lookin to make you feel bad just to see if your gonna come begging back. pisses me off.....lmao. j/k

but good job on your progress tho nicole

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              thats what always happen. i think women do it intentionally. once yall break up they get all sexy lookin to make you feel bad just to see if your gonna come begging back. pisses me off.....lmao. j/k

but good job on your progress tho nicole
              no offense to any woman or the op,

but it also seems like woman stop maintaining themselves once you get married or move in.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post

but it also seems like woman stop maintaining themselves once you get married or move in.
                lmao. naw. it depends on the woman. some feel as though they got their catch so they dont need to maintain their looks. others feel that they do have to maintain their looks to keep what they have. others are just perfect the way they are and its up to the man to make sure they act right or else you'll end up with the girl i described above: the one who gets their looks better than what they were when they were with their mate.

Comment

Cosigned.
                  wat?

Comment

nicole is so hot...
                    muah you go girl
                    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                    your a sexy motha effer...lol

Comment

me being a female i gotta say sometimes thats true.....but we get that wake up call and be like 0oh hell nawwwww...lol

i slip'd up once and never again......and that was 7 years ago.......
                      so i do agree 50%....cause most woman keep up just to keep him.....than you got those few who think.."i got him so why look good*...bad mistake...

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
                        yeah I take the hydroxycut hardcore pills. the ones in the black bottle (shits expensive haha)

i take those, work out, and eat better, and drink TONS of water
                        The water is VERY important. Stick to it!

Nice progress, I must say!

I've lost about 45lbs myself, pretty much the same way. Aside from the Hydroxycut Hardcore... though my friend's sister gave me some of the caffeine-free Hydroxycut YEARS ago, and I took those for a short time... I don't think it was long enough to do anything, though... my loss was mainly due to eating better and regular exercise... and water. Tons of water. That's what the Hydroxycut did for me... got me started on water! I drink about a gallon a day at least.

Comment

Wow Nicole, you look GREAT!

Congratulations, that is a big committment and a hard process. Best of luck, and just remember, don't starve yourself LOL!
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
                            drink TONS of water
                            The greatest key.

Not to much though it will get you intoxicated.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Men do as well... how do you think I got so fat?

There is a comfortable point where you don't care as much. There are also times when life seems to take the place of exercise, proper diet, etc...

My ex and I worked in restaurants, went to school, and maintained a house... No time for a gym, no time to cook healthy meals... We hit Burger King at midnight after work, went to bed, woke up, school, work, Burger King, bed... Exercise was rare. We got fat, which reduced the frequency of the only exercise we ever got...

But yeah, it happens... unless a couple makes a conscious effort to remain healthy TOGETHER.

Comment

Kudos for you, Nicole!

I just went through the ultimate diet last night. Apparently, I either caught something or ate something bad. I went from 177lbs to just under 170lbs. Plus my abs got one HELL of a work out.

When I was around 210 I started taking Hot Rox. I had one for breakfast, got me through my day, then I ate a series of several light meals. More like snacks, but it was all healthy stuff. The key is by eating a little a lot you're forcing your metabolism up. I lost a lot of weight that way.

Keep us posted!

Comment

Working...
                                X