Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
    The greatest key.

Not to much though it will get you intoxicated.
    To be damaged by water, you need a LOT of it!

I drank a gallon of water in about 2 hours at a meet a little while back. Ask bruno... he was there when I bought it, and he was there when I said "that was full a short time ago!"

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
      Men do as well... how do you think I got so fat?

There is a comfortable point where you don't care as much. There are also times when life seems to take the place of exercise, proper diet, etc...

My ex and I worked in restaurants, went to school, and maintained a house... No time for a gym, no time to cook healthy meals... We hit Burger King at midnight after work, went to bed, woke up, school, work, Burger King, bed... Exercise was rare. We got fat, which reduced the frequency of the only exercise we ever got...

But yeah, it happens... unless a couple makes a conscious effort to remain healthy TOGETHER.
      I've always been fat, lol. That's my excuse.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i drink about 3 gallons of water a day. shit there is times i drink about two bottles of water during the night alone. lol and if i start working out, lets just say i drink a lot more water.
        Last edited by alb_accord; 09-02-2008, 02:41 AM.
        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

not sure how you're gonna take this but you look the same...as in still pretty

weight loss is good, im gaining a gut
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I lost 40 pounds in two months. I drank alot of water, ate healthy and did alot of excercise.

'90 Accord EX(project)
            '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
            '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Wow, 110#... that is really good! Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

you're doing great. keep it up.
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Thanks for being my motivation Nikki...I finally finished therapy on my arm so now I can get back on my workout regiment(with a minimal weight training) Its gonna be hard tho because my babygirl is almost here which reduces my free time by 90%.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

thanks everyone I am not to the waist size I want yet, but I do see myself differently now. I feel good about myself.

And I started this long before my ex and I broke up. I need to be healthy for my kids, Id like to see all them grow up and me be a grandma someday

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

110lbs in 9 months?
                      Way to go Nicole!
                      :tU:

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

WAY TO GO!!! That is IMPRESSIVE!! To be able to stick with it like that...way to go
                        ____

Comment

damn girl, all in 9mths? makes me want to get off my ass, lol. i should lose a pretty penny

Comment

Lookin good nicole! 110lbs, thats insane.
                            -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                            newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                            newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                            newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Congrats! Taking off the extra pounds is never easy. After december of freshman year of college I weighed almost 180 by Spring break (march) I was down to 150 and all through college, nursing school, long nights at the bar, sleep, and late meals I have maintained that and been lower. now im kicking my ass into gear to get to my 140 mark I started a week ago and I have 8 pounds to hit 140 so im right there with you girl...And if your kids end up having kids at this point the better shape up or we will be in trouble! Well that is except for miss princess! Love ya girl!

Belize Blue 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Driver

3.5L V6 and 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Comment

wow thats amazing 110 lbs! congrats for you.

drink lots of water people stay active and eat right.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                                X