• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death Race

Best movie ever.

Any one else seen it?
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

no but want was it worth going to the movie

The Race Car

Comment

It was DEFINITELY worth going to.

Go see it.

Right now.

Sign off and go.
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I concur....this movie is ALOT better than I thought it would be. Definitely worth the $8 ticket!
        My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

wtf? Are you serious? It looks like shat lol
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

That movie is definetly worth going to see. I give it a

'90 Accord EX(project)
            '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
            '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
              wtf? Are you serious? It looks like shat lol
              You look like shat.

/immaturity.
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

got it on dvd from the chinese lady, i'll watch it tomorrow. looks good from what i've seen
                http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

i'll just steal it on demonoid lol. I could buy a squash air freshner for that price.

member's ride thread
                  93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                  99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                  91 Accord SE 176k
                  97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                    i'll just steal it on demonoid lol. I could buy a squash air freshner for that price.

mine came with a dvd style slipcover with cool artwork/photos from the movie

$4 couldn't be beat

Comment

It was a remake, of Death Race 2000. It wasn't that great. Typical lame plot. Hero is a troubled person walking the line between good and bad. Has one source of salvation that was brutally taken away from him and now he's back to get even with the wrong-doers. Makes friends of his enemies, and blows shit up.

Was good, sorta. Reminded me of so many movies, The Longest Yard first and foremost.

Comment

Yea I mean The mask or whatever his name was, Head hunter, that character was badass. Good action scenes are theatre worthy but the plot was waaackkk and had holes in it. Gifts and salutations?! Give me a break. And why didn't they just ice the girl at the end?? They told everyone to leave the camera room...I did enjoy pop corn to this tho. mmmmm movie theatre butter

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                          It was a remake, of Death Race 2000. It wasn't that great. Typical lame plot. Hero is a troubled person walking the line between good and bad. Has one source of salvation that was brutally taken away from him and now he's back to get even with the wrong-doers. Makes friends of his enemies, and blows shit up.

Was good, sorta. Reminded me of so many movies, The Longest Yard first and foremost.
                          how many movies today are original ?

Comment

I'll probably go see it once it's in the dollar theatre.
                            I can't see spending $9/ticket to go see a movie in an overcrowded theater.
                            Well, unless it's Transformers, Iron Man, or the Black Knight.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                              I'll probably go see it once it's in the dollar theatre.
                              I can't see spending $9/ticket to go see a movie in an overcrowded theater.
                              Well, unless it's Transformers, Iron Man, or the Black Knight.
                              Whats Black Knight?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                              X