This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
    You have to be 35 to be President, I believe. I'm sure VP is the same, since the VP could potentially become the president at any time.
    VP is the same.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
      yeah.. id do her..

i thought this was pretty damn funny when i saw it a couple days ago..

Christ that woman is unbelieveably annoying. LOL@ the video

Comment

wow just 44? haha I guess she's a cougar.

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

<=3

...adjust accordingly

Comment

milfhunters.com

john cho approved.

shes gonna help the pole i ment POLL raised for mc cain!

Comment

So many rumours going around about her not even sure what to believe.

Would I hit it because she's hot? No.
              Would I hit it because she's the VP? Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                my ass j/k
                but i would sure knock her ass loose

Edit: she looks like she can give some mean Head
                Wow youre classy.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

No,
                  but the thought of her (a conservative God-fearing republican) forcing her 17 year old pregnant daughter to stick a coat-hanger up into her belly to flush out the fetus gives me a woody!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa View Post
                    No,
                    but the thought of her (a conservative God-fearing republican) forcing her 17 year old pregnant daughter to stick a coat-hanger up into her belly to flush out the fetus gives me a woody!!!
                    Youre pretty classy yourself.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro View Post
                      complete misinformation.

the fact is that her 17 year old daughter, a senior in high school, is 5 months pregnant.

...and Obama wouldn't dare attack anyone about their kin's personal problems....that's a brash political offensive move that he clearly can't afford. Especially since he himself is running on a platform that promotes 'new' politics and ethics change in Washington.
                      For once I agree with you on something...

Obama has the whole issue of his family also... That is a can of worms that he can't afford for anyone to throw at him.

**** since this thread is going nowhere besides the gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post

Obama has the whole issue of his family also... That is a can of worms that he can't afford for anyone to throw at him.

^ur just instigating it now. your taking this thread into a wrong way.

RON PAUL!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post

While I don't agree with Mrs. Palin taking time away from her family at such a defining moment of their lives (Pregnant daugher, New Born Special Needs Child), I do love her Alaskan Accent and the fact that shes only been overseas once in her life.

If that's not experience, I don't know what is!

oops....i just stepped on a pile of elephant shit.

yeah...she's hot...chicks in glasses do it for me.
                          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                            ^ur just instigating it now. your taking this thread into a wrong way.

RON PAUL!!
                            If I were "instigating it" I would have listed some reasons that Obama doesn't want to go there.

While I don't agree with Mrs. Palin taking time away from her family at such a defining moment of their lives (Pregnant daugher, New Born Special Needs Child), I do love her Alaskan Accent and the fact that shes only been overseas once in her life.

OH NOES she is a working mom. And since we all know no woman has ever been able to hold a job and have a family at the same time lol.

And then there is the two terms on the Wasilla, Alaska, city council from 1992 to 1996, then won two terms as mayor of Wasilla from 1996 to 2002. She chaired the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission from 2003 to 2004 while also serving as Ethics Supervisor of the commission.

In November 2006, Palin was elected the governor of Alaska, becoming the first woman and youngest person to hold the office. She defeated incumbent Republican governor Frank Murkowski in the Republican primary and former Democratic governor Tony Knowles in the general election, garnering 48.3% of the vote.

But no, thats not experience, while being a US Senator for less the 200 days and earning the National Journal's ranking as the "most liberal" senator.

Comment

what experience does obama bring in on the table?

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                                what experience does obama bring in on the table?
                                Sorry to go off topic....Obama has NO EXPERIENCE! ZERO.......NONE...or does he?

Here are the VAST differences between someone with REAL experience (Mayor of 8000) and Someone without (Senator of 12.8 million)

Obama:
                                B.A in political science from Columbia University, with a specialization in international relations
                                J.D. in Law from Hardvard, graduated magna cum laude; President of the Harvard Law Review
                                12 years (92-04) teaching constitutional law
                                7 years State Senator: sponsored more than 800 bills
                                4 years Senator for Illinos, a state with 12.8 million people

Palin:
                                Bachelor's in journalism from University of Idaho
                                4 years Wasilla City Council (8000 people)
                                6 years Wasilla mayor (8000 people)
                                1 year "Ethics Commissioner of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission"
                                20 months governor of a state with 660,000 people

Of course....Any smart individual will see that the Journalism Degree alone is reason enough to dismiss Palin as unqualified.
                                Last edited by verothacamaro; 09-03-2008, 08:21 PM.
                                14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
                                X