X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
    The REAL national championship is today, Florida vs. Bama
    Word.
    SEC is going to win the national championship anyways.
    Oklahoma doesn't stand a chance against Florida or Alabama.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
      Word.
      SEC is going to win the national championship anyways.
      Oklahoma doesn't stand a chance against Florida or Alabama.

BAMA FOR THE FTMFW got alot of money on this game
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

F Florida.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Finally!

Now maybe my Bama-loving co-workers will shut up about how amazing their team has been. I recognize their dominance up till today, but the Bama fans I have to deal with on a day to day basis make me batty!

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

The game was closer than I expected, but the winner was easily predicted.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
              Finally!

Now maybe my Bama-loving co-workers will shut up about how amazing their team has been. I recognize their dominance up till today, but the Bama fans I have to deal with on a day to day basis make me batty!
              I know exactly what you mean. That's all I hear at school and at work. "Rolllll Tideeeee!" It's like their heads couldn't get any bigger week in and week out. Oh well, they'll get the sugar bowl. Cal's staying at home to play in the emerald bowl
              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Florida and Bama will both walk whoever they play in their bowl games.

Florida really is the top team in the country, though I still hate them so

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
                  Florida and Bama will both walk whoever they play in their bowl games.

Florida really is the top team in the country, though I still hate them so
                  florida is far from the top team in my book..............
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                    florida is far from the top team in my book..............
                    Agreed

We all know the top team in the land is Tennessee

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Ha, don't get me wrong, there are plenty of good teams, but the way Florida has played since Ole Miss is IMO above and beyond what any other teams have played. Oklahoma, Texas, and Tech are all good teams, but I just do not see anyone else as above Florida right now.

Keep in mind, I hate Florida, and its hard to admit all of this.

Regardless SEC > *

Comment

im texas all the way dont get me wrong, but OU is a FUCKING POWERHOUSE!!!!! an i dont see how florida can do anything with them. everyone is on the tebow band wagon get the fuck off his nuts lol, florida didnt beat alabama........bama beat there selfs.
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

OU has scored 700 points this season..........never been done before. they are putting up almost 60 a game good luck florida........alabama was your free pass
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                            OU has scored 700 points this season..........never been done before. they are putting up almost 60 a game good luck florida........alabama was your free pass

true but who have they played 1 or two good teams and the best team they played beat them ?now FLORIDA on the other hand have been running over top ranked defenses for the past like five games.and GEORGIA offense was great and our defense shut them down....

so good luck SOONERS.............you will need it

GATORS

my ride thread
                            my photoshoot

Comment

there is no way in hell that florida will even come close to beating OU, thats like saying #20 mizzo was gonna do something bullshit!!!!! i know hahahaha. all im saying is florida better come ready to play cause OU WILL BLOW THEM OUT IF THEY DONT!!!!!!!!.........one more thing im sick an tired of this talk of how GREAT....tebow is........COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!.......he is see through an come january OU will show the whole country what i mean. we all know who the REAL DEAL IS....... A MUTHA FUCKA DOWN IN TEXAS BY THE NAME OF COLT MCCOY.........he will prove that with a BLOW OUT WIN OVER WEAK ASS OHIO STATE..............
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by CbSmEeZaY View Post

true but who have they played 1 or two good teams and the best team they played beat them ?now FLORIDA on the other hand have been running over top ranked defenses for the past like five games.and GEORGIA offense was great and our defense shut them down....

so good luck SOONERS.............you will need it

GATORS

GEORGIA OFFENSE............GREAT.... you are kidding me right sub par maybe.......far from GREAT
                                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Working...
                                X