What are you scared of right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you scared of right now

Well right now I am scared of something so I thought I would make a stupid post about and hope others would play the game. So here goes.

I am getting ready to move. I am 22 and moving from California to New York to live with my girlfriend. I will be moving the 29 of next month and scared as hell to tell my family. My mother and Grandmother cant stand her, hell they haven't said two words to her, in the 3 years I have been dating her. My girlfriend now as the attitude love it lump it with them. I been to her home town once, and had a blast her family, and they loves me like I am there own. They said I can come live with them for 2 weeks or until I find a place, which ever comes 1st. I see only pulse's to moving up there, I am just scared of being some were I have never really been. I am afraid I wont find a job fast. But the main thing I am scared of is saying Mom I love you but I am moving, I am going to tell her tomorrow/ today. I just don't know how to really say it, she says I should just spit it out and get it over with, but I just don't know what to do. Hell when my mom found some risky pictures of my girlfriend she went to the hospital. So I am just unsure how to do it. But I know for sure i will be doing it tomorrow when my Grandma, Mom and me our in the van going to the Norco Fair. Anyways wish me luck in conquering my fear, and Good luck to all others and there fear.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Originally posted by NorcoAccord View Post
    Well right now I am scared of something so I thought I would make a stupid post about and hope others would play the game. So here goes.

I am getting ready to move. I am 22 and moving from California to New York to live with my girlfriend.
    I would also be scared of rust.

living in california where rusted quarter panels are rare compared to the rusteeze special on the north east side.

over all good luck man. its hard to break news to people who don't like your decisions.

i had a hard time breaking the news to my dad about my tattoos and piercings.
    Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 08-30-2008, 04:50 AM.

Comment

thats a risky move right there, reminds me of the movie "Definitely, maybe."

im scared right now that im not going to get paid 650 bucks for a customer's car i did work for because im picking up ROH conversion hubs, rear disc conversion, RR window regulator and some other bullshit for 200 bucks this weekend as well.

plus i just got my cusco coilovers to install tomorrow and i dont have any spanner wrenches.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I'm, scared of deevergote.

and getting banned.

and the rust spreading on my car.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
          I would also be scared of rust.

living in california where rusted quarter panels are rare compared to the rusteeze special on the north east side.

over all good luck man. its hard to break news to people who don't like your decisions.

i had a hard time breaking the news to my dad about my tattoos and piercings.
          Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          thats a risky move right there, reminds me of the movie "Definitely, maybe."

im scared right now that im not going to get paid 650 bucks for a customer's car i did work for because im picking up ROH conversion hubs, rear disc conversion, RR window regulator and some other bullshit for 200 bucks this weekend as well.

plus i just got my cusco coilovers to install tomorrow and i dont have any spanner wrenches.
          GHOST 2.2
          I am not scared of rust because I only am going to keep the accord another year or so. Then I will sell it for a new car.

wed3k
          I hope you get paid 650 and how much is your ROH going to cost you?

Click Me

Comment

GHOST 2.2
            I am not scared of rust because I only am going to keep the accord another year or so. Then I will sell it for a new car.

wed3k
            I hope you get paid 650 and how much is your ROH going to cost you?
            well i still need new rotors and probably should get new bearings as well. i have powerslots on the project car right now and ive hardly used them so i probably wont be doing the swap for a while.

so basically im buying all this for backup parts i dont need the rear disc conversion as well.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

OMG guys im at work and im being terrorised by centipedes
              and its not the big ones that are brave enough to stay still so i can stomp them but its the little things that move at the speed of light... u just know theyre there.
              i seriously need sum help on how to capture these things. im currently suspended on two chairs away from everyother furniture in the office.

p.s. i tried to kill one once but after i removed my foot it just ran off leaving a bunch of legs kicking around in the same spot

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                OMG guys im at work and im being terrorised by centipedes
                and its not the big ones that are brave enough to stay still so i can stomp them but its the little things that move at the speed of light... u just know theyre there.
                i seriously need sum help on how to capture these things. im currently suspended on two chairs away from everyother furniture in the office.

p.s. i tried to kill one once but after i removed my foot it just ran off leaving a bunch of legs kicking around in the same spot
                Raid??? I know it kills ants but maybe centipedes to, or wd-40 and a match.

Click Me

Comment

Raid??? I know it kills ants but maybe centipedes to, or wd-40 and a match.
                  wat is raid? how is it applied? i hope its swift and highly potent. these thing need to go. thanks for the reply man and i hope find the courage to tell your family your movin

Comment

Why don't your mom and grandmom like your girl? I know it's been 3 years, but I would seriously try to see things from their point of view before making such a commitment. They may see something in her that you don't. I'm saying this after a 9 year relationship that began with a warning from a friend... that I ignored... It's not a good feeling to find that the advice you didn't want to hear was right all along.

Regardless, it'll be cool to have you on the right coast

As for me, I'm afraid of spiders. And things that go bump in the night. Actually... no... just spiders. I'm trying to find things that go bump in the night. I just haven't had much luck there lately.

Comment

Im scared of.

Not getting my car done in time for this coming week. I spent all day going to Albany and back just get my h22..but the guy whos supposed to be helping me told me he had some shit to do today.

As for your gf I hope it works out dude, my mother was the same way when I moved up to NH from MA ( I know it's only an hour away right?) they had a few disagreements but now everything is good between the two.

Thats all you have to do man is just give it time.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Not being successful.
                        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I'm scared of dying

(I'm also madd hungry right now)

I'm scared of starving

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Police Raid/Search and seizure. I wake up hyperventilating. The dreams are so damn real I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                              Why don't your mom and grandmom like your girl? I know it's been 3 years, but I would seriously try to see things from their point of view before making such a commitment. They may see something in her that you don't. I'm saying this after a 9 year relationship that began with a warning from a friend... that I ignored... It's not a good feeling to find that the advice you didn't want to hear was right all along.

Regardless, it'll be cool to have you on the right coast

As for me, I'm afraid of spiders. And things that go bump in the night. Actually... no... just spiders. I'm trying to find things that go bump in the night. I just haven't had much luck there lately.

9 years??? what was the warning if you dont mind me asking?
                              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X