No announcement yet.

First Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have have slowed waaaaayyy down from my teenage years still got a heavy ass foot... maybe i should put a brick under my gas pedal

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
      i have have slowed waaaaayyy down from my teenage years still got a heavy ass foot... maybe i should put a brick under my gas pedal
      When driving a Reno doesn't slow you down, there isn't much hope.

Comment

1.) "Following too closely". But, it just so happened that the truck in front of me didn't have brake lights, so once I noticed he was stopped, I had to slam on my brakes. Cop saw/heard and pulled me over. It got dismissed though. Luckily the judge was on my side that day.

2.) "37 in a 35". Yes, you read that right. I didn't even argue with the cop. I could tell he was just having a bad night, and I didn't want to make it any worse for myself. When I got to court the judge literally laughed, apologized for the inconvenience, and asked the cop to speak with him after the court session.

3.) "Noise Violation". This was when I had my 240. It was stripped, nothing was inside except for 2 seats. I had no speakers in it, no headunit, no subs. I was parked in the school parking lot playing ultimate frisbee on the football feild of my high school. Some one called the cops about loud music. When the cop got there, he automatically assumed it was my car. He wrote me a ticket and told me to keep my music down. I then showed him that I had no way of playing music. So, how was my "music" too loud? He didn't answer my question, instead he drove away. I paid the $50 fine, I didn't feel like attempting to fight it. It was in Nashville when I live in Chattanooga. So, I just sent them a check (I went to highschool in Nashville my junior and senior years.)

4.) "Racing/reckless driving". Last summer, we were driving pretty fast going on vacation. We were excited about getting to the beach. Half way through Georgia, a car passed us going about 85 in a 70. So, I figured I'd speed up and just follow him. About 10 miles later, I get pulled over. I figured it'd just be for going 10mph-15mph over the speed limit. Nope, he told me I was going to jail for racing and reckless driving. Oh, I forgot one minor detail... I was in my moms 1997 Camry . So, as I'm in handcuffs with him patting me down for weapons, drugs, penis. Yes, the bastard touched my penis. I'm trying to tell him I'm not racing, I'm just trying to get down to Florida with friends to have a good time at the beach. At this time, he starts looking around the car for drugs, alcohol, etc. He didn't ask me if he could search it, but I wasn't going to be a smartass either. He then handcuffs my friend, and puts us both into the back of the car. Finally, after about 1.5-2 hours of searching, interogating (sp?), and others random shit, he lets us go with a warning.
        Last edited by JoshM; 08-30-2008, 10:50 AM.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
        X