Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
    I thought it as funny.

after seeing many of your past threads and posts over the years, i honestly believe you..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
      after seeing many of your past threads and posts over the years, i honestly believe you..
      I've grown to have a simple sense of humor. Its not hard to make me laugh. Since shit around the world has had the tenancy to suck over the last couple of years, i try to find as many things to laugh at and be "cheeky" about as much as possible. I honestly do believe laughter is the best medicine. its cool if people don't have the same light as I do about things and jokes.

I just find it better to joke around with people over completely retarded, stupid, and meaningless shit, than sit back with a stick up my ass and not try to make the best out of it, really.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I've grown to have a simple sense of humor. Its not hard to make me laugh. Since shit around the world has had the tenancy to suck over the last couple of years, i try to find as many things to laugh at and be "cheeky" about as much as possible. I honestly do believe laughter is the best medicine. its cool if people don't have the same light as I do about things and jokes.

I just find it better to joke around with people over completely retarded, stupid, and meaningless shit, than sit back with a stick up my ass and not try to make the best out of it, really.
        Damn, well said buddy!
        South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

k... good for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
            k... good for you?
            mah teachers at skool warned me 'bout peoples like you in the "real world."

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

course we all know our crazy weather isn't texas only glad to see we all have odd weather
              ____

Comment

Working...
              X