X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA HA...funny I used to live in washington when I was 3-6 years old
    ____

Comment

It was pouring this afternoon here, but the sun was out. try driving in the rain, with the afternoon sun right in your face.

But we get lots of rain in this part of the world.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
      Honda Accord Euro-R
      Honda Odyssey Absolute
      Honda City I-DSi
      Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
        We have a saying here, if ya don't like the weather in Omak, wait 5 minutes, it'll change
        ummmm... yeah.. theres a shitload of places that have a saying like that.. its not exactly original..

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
          The part with either Steers or Queers.
          Holy fuck thats creative.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

You want crazy weather, come to FL then you'll see crazy weather every damn day!
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
              Here in Missouri, it gets pretty F$*K#D up. LOL.

I work in a wear house so we have lots of dock doors and windows by the front office. One day I was raining and hailing (not much hail) but the problem was that if you looked out the front windows, you would see heavy rain and storming, if you looked out the dock doors, It was like nothing ever happened. I felt like there was an alternate dimension through the windows.

that's cool...and how long did it take you to draw that? Is it to scale?
              ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                that's cool...and how long did it take you to draw that? Is it to scale?

i guess it was easier than just saying what direction each set of doors was facing..

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
                  Holy fuck thats creative.
                  holy fuck try laughing at some time.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Hmm well the school i go to i gotta go for the queers
                    Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                    Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                      holy fuck try laughing at some time.

well being that the comment you made was old as shit and i honestly havent even heard it in years makes it not funny at all.. kinda pathetic actually..

Comment

Its texas nothing new doesnt surprise me. It can be great and sunny and an hour later a storm will bite you in the ass. Last time it was oh clear night sky kinda cloudy...next thing I know flood happened while driving home that was fun. Almost hydrolocked the motor.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                          Its texas nothing new doesnt surprise me. It can be great and sunny and an hour later a storm will bite you in the ass. Last time it was oh clear night sky kinda cloudy...next thing I know flood happened while driving home that was fun. Almost hydrolocked the motor.
                          all while the sun is still shining bright too!
                          ____

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                            What I've always said about Washington....it could rain, sleet, snow, earthquake, sunshine, hot, cold, and volcanic eruption all in the same day. WA weather is fuckin weird as hell.

I've seen where it was sunny and raining at the same time...strange. Or sunny in the front and cloudy in the back, raining. LMAO. Or driving in the sunny shit and then you see a sheet up ahead, can't see anything and then you hit it...BOOM full on rain, can't see jack. Weird shit.
                            totally know what you mean..i live in Tacoma/Lakewood area and one time it was raining and i drove literally 10-15 feet down my street wasnt raining at all..and you could see the rain still pouring behind me..it was the funniest thing ever

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                            cleanest oem rims ive ever seen
                            Members Ride

Comment

Well guys, although Texas weather seems to be crazy sometimes, down here in Laredo it tends to be hot,ALOT!!! I mean this summer has practically gone by and we didn't see one day at 110 like we always see every summer. Its been raining for a change this summer and eventhough we are about 150-200 miles from the coast, when the hurricanes hit the rain seems to hit us hard, but after a day or two it gets hot&humid as shit . . . again!!!
                              South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
                                well being that the comment you made was old as shit and i honestly havent even heard it in years makes it not funny at all.. kinda pathetic actually..
                                I thought it as funny.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                                X