Texas Weather is...odd??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Weather is...odd??

Ok...so I was chilling in the living room playing NFSU2...and I heard this loud noise...a boom...we have a pig on our property and sometimes he bumps things over...whatever I though.

Kept playing...few minutes later...i heard another boom...like thunder.
    "No way that was thunder" I thought

I look over out the window and it's bright bright sunshiny. Well I look out the front door and I can see clouds out in the distance...cool...but odd.

Right now it is raining...POURING...like...heavy drops and misting as well...hard heavy rain. But as i look out my window...I need sunglasses because it is so bright outside. It's 5:10 pm where I live and I mean...it's like super bright outside...it would make you think the sky is bright blue and clear how bright it is...but it's literally POURING.

Texas weather is so cool...course I suppose it could happen elsewhere too.

Anyone else have weather like this?

I'm still laughing about how bright and sunshiny it is outside even though it's just pouring rain HA HA HA.

***course...it's not REALLY just texas ***
    Last edited by bcjammerx; 08-30-2008, 02:41 PM.
    ____

Ive seen it happen a few times.
    wat?

Comment

im not sure but it is back to 100 degrees in the bay area again.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

In Colorado it could be a crystal clear beautiful sunny day and be snowing likewise with the rain

Comment

What I've always said about Washington....it could rain, sleet, snow, earthquake, sunshine, hot, cold, and volcanic eruption all in the same day. WA weather is fuckin weird as hell.

I've seen where it was sunny and raining at the same time...strange. Or sunny in the front and cloudy in the back, raining. LMAO. Or driving in the sunny shit and then you see a sheet up ahead, can't see anything and then you hit it...BOOM full on rain, can't see jack. Weird shit.
          VIP Status.

Comment

Here in Missouri, it gets pretty F$*K#D up. LOL.

I work in a wear house so we have lots of dock doors and windows by the front office. One day I was raining and hailing (not much hail) but the problem was that if you looked out the front windows, you would see heavy rain and storming, if you looked out the dock doors, It was like nothing ever happened. I felt like there was an alternate dimension through the windows.

Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Same thing I said...isn't that weird as fuck?
              VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                What I've always said about Washington....it could rain, sleet, snow, earthquake, sunshine, hot, cold, and volcanic eruption all in the same day. WA weather is fuckin weird as hell.

I've seen where it was sunny and raining at the same time...strange. Or sunny in the front and cloudy in the back, raining. LMAO. Or driving in the sunny shit and then you see a sheet up ahead, can't see anything and then you hit it...BOOM full on rain, can't see jack. Weird shit.
                that's not really that weird

I wish we had more severe thunderstorms here in new england, i LOVE watching them. We get snow instead

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

shit.. ive lived in austin for 21 years.. i have seen a SHITLOAD of crazy ass weather..

Comment

Its like friggin monsoon season these days here.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

its not technically raining wher you are at. The rain is obviously falling where the clouds are and by strange change there is a weird upper cross wind thats carrying the rain over your town it isn't that rare but still weird to see.
                      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Last weekend I was in Phoenix and I could actually see like 2 stars through the smog.

NOW THAT IS WEIRD! hehe.

Comment

A couple weeks ago, here in Omak, the temperature was around 108, that was the weekend, come Monday, it was 70 during the day, about 45 to 50 at night, and we are awakened to thunder/lightning and crazy down pour.

We have a saying here, if ya don't like the weather in Omak, wait 5 minutes, it'll change

Comment

Yea it did that here to! Where in east texas u from???
                            Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                            Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Numba1Hater View Post
                              Yea it did that here to! Where in east texas u from???
                              The part with either Steers or Queers.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                              X