First Low Car Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
    Petey and rich remind me never to ride with you guys anytime soon i dont want to get dropped off anywhere lol

and deev yea the car is gone but i put the stuff to the side that you need..just text/aim for when you can get it. I leave Sat morning.

my car is only like a 1-2 finger gap
    dude i can barely fit 1 finger between the tire and fender and thats on the back lol it dont rub but it does ride pretty shitty i need struts lmao im gettin kinda sick of havin my car slammed ive only had her slamed for like a month it rides so shitty but hey i got what i paid for
    to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
    Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
      dude i can barely fit 1 finger between the tire and fender and thats on the back lol it dont rub but it does ride pretty shitty i need struts lmao im gettin kinda sick of havin my car slammed ive only had her slamed for like a month it rides so shitty but hey i got what i paid for
      Not to mention it's dangerous... I'm on Skunk2 springs now and my rear end jumps around over bumps

When it comes to suspension you either gotta know what the hell ur doing or pay to play

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
        Youre ignorant.

If that is, in fact, his car in his sig, then yes, Id consider it slammed. If thats not what slammed means anymore, then being slammed is stupider than I ever thought it was.
        Being "slammed" is different in everyone's mind, so maybe you should let us know what your idea of "slammed" is so no one's arguing over personal opinions...there's just no point to it.
        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

my car's pretty low

and i have yet to have any real problems other than just scraping on absolutely everything, which is fun btw
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

dented oil pan, bent frame, scraped cat/piping/muffler, mudflaps torn to shreds, and crack in front ex lip. i hate being low. i find it rather useless for these cars

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
            X