• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah flexpipe too now that u reminded me

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

well i tore out my fron bumber 2 wise. a down pipe. and ever time in turn in my drive way i lift the inside rear tire off the ground. and i have gotin stuck 3 times. a base ball games and feld and my drive way be for i felled in the holes in the gravil.

The Race Car

Comment

wow im glad mine was just a hose...cant imagine being stuck in camden late at night

Comment

yea with one whell drive.

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
            wow im glad mine was just a hose...cant imagine being stuck in camden late at night
            Why u scared?
            Its not like thats a bad part of Camden.
            I wouldnt even consider that Camden.
            I should drop you off at the Sycamore projects in Camden.
            Or Federal street by the 7/11.

Comment

everytime I get out of my driveway, I always scrape my Legend Coupe lip. If I was 1/8 in. higher I prob. won't but i'm too lazy to raise my car that much. I just put rocks in the road lol

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8 View Post
                Not slammed cars look stupid.

Id rather be baller and wreck shit than drive a monster truck

Or slam your shit and use 18kg springs. A Honda wouldnt know what the fuck was going on if that happened.
                Yeah no. Filled wheel wells look good. Doesnt mean shit if youre tuckin tire but you can fit a geo between the wheel and the bumper. THAT is whats stupid.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
                  Yeah no. Filled wheel wells look good. Doesnt mean shit if youre tuckin tire but you can fit a geo between the wheel and the bumper. THAT is whats stupid.
                  you sure talk a lot of shit.

i personally dont mind being slammed however i wouldnt be able to get in to my work's parking lot.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                    you sure talk a lot of shit.
                    You dont do too bad yourself.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

You dont do too bad yourself.
                      i find that i voice my opinions in a more positive way
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

This is why slammed cars are stupid.
                        ^ co signs

Comment

No real issues yet, but on my first CB the springs+shocks were weak as hell and I used to kill a lot of radiators

I also hit a huge pothole that fucked up my x-member, cracked my tranny case and eventually cost me my motor (oil pump failure)

If you drive a lowered car, I definitely reccommend an upgraded lighting setup to better see bumps and stuff at night. You have to drive smart! I have completely changed my route to my gf's house. It takes a little longer but is much safer for my car.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                            Why u scared?
                            Its not like thats a bad part of Camden.
                            I wouldnt even consider that Camden.
                            I should drop you off at the Sycamore projects in Camden.
                            Or Federal street by the 7/11.

nah im not scared of that part of camden .....but i would have to walk through that part to get home. if i couldnt get a ride

Comment

Alot of this problem depends on your suspension and how you drive it. I bet any of the people that have posted in this thread saying they've messed up stuff will tell you they could have avoided it. I have the super cup kit and I've never bottomed out. Ever. I cracked my 5th gen front lip though...but like I said, that was just me not paying attention and pulling my car forward too far...it really didn't matter if the car was low or not.
                              I'm not calling people stupid for messing things up on their lowered car either, I've done it. Its really just driver error most of the time, so I wouldn't say a slammed car is stupid...its just stupid if you're slammed and still drive it like its a pick-up truck lol.
                              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                                Alot of this problem depends on your suspension and how you drive it. I bet any of the people that have posted in this thread saying they've messed up stuff will tell you they could have avoided it. I have the super cup kit and I've never bottomed out. Ever. I cracked my 5th gen front lip though...but like I said, that was just me not paying attention and pulling my car forward too far...it really didn't matter if the car was low or not.
                                I'm not calling people stupid for messing things up on their lowered car either, I've done it. Its really just driver error most of the time, so I wouldn't say a slammed car is stupid...its just stupid if you're slammed and still drive it like its a pick-up truck lol.
                                There are times when I don't care how careful you are, it's impossible not to bottom out.

When I slammed my car as low as it would go it was impossible not to bottom out. Plain and simple, if you are too low you're just too low

That being said, I didn't break a thing

Originally posted by Maple50175
                                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                                X