Your thoughts on Megan Fox? *Maybe NSFW*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your thoughts on Megan Fox? *Maybe NSFW*

I haven't seen her in anything besides Transformers. According to IMDB she's been in quite a few movies and shows though. I have to say, she is a pretty good looking lady, but I am NOT a fan of her tits.

Call it genetics, call it...whatever you want, but for a 22 year old to have tits that sag...idk, just something about that that rubs me the wrong way. Maybe I am just atypical and like perky breasts, but I believe that at that age, she does not need to have jugs that sag a bit.

I came across some pictures of her "nude" while searching for info on the new Transformers movie. I guess it is for some new movie she's in. She has nipple tape on, I'm not worried about that. What gets me is the amount of sag to her tits....I'd like them if they were a bit perkier. Then again, I'm really not a tit man, I'm an ass man...so maybe her bazookas are just so big there's no way they could stand erect. Who knows....not me.

VIP Status.

lol.dude you must be REALLY bored.she's wayyyyyy to pasty for me

but i date majority asian chicks..

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

she looks good to me... then again most of my chicks tend to be pasty anyways lol

Comment

Originally posted by sxyhnda View Post
        she looks good to me... then again most of my chicks tend to be pasty anyways lol
        ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

if its pasty it aint tasty!!!

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Pastey?? You guys are a bunch of clowns.

And what sag are you talking about? Her tits look like theyre maybe a small C cup. I see no sag. Id hit it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

lol idk most of the chicks i end up wit are WHITE!!! like christians cb white lol and im wit him, her tits look fine to me....

Comment

I'd fuck that for days! PERFECTION!
              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

lol!!! again... i agree... you know if i didn't have a girlfriend and all..... lol

Comment

call me ***.or w/e.but i would NOT fuck her.it'd be like fucking a wet,warm marshmellow

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

its wet... its warm... who cares if its a marshmellow?!?!?!?

Comment

Yea, she is pretty blinding huh? She was tan in the Transformers movie.

Look at her boobs dude...you don't see how it slopes like some mini skiier's could ramp off that shit and seems like gravity is pulling it toward her knees, and it "folds" over on itself? I don't know, maybe she just doesn't have enough muscle in her upper chest to keep her tits up or something.

Nice tits look like this:

VIP Status.

Comment

lol but seriously i gess its all in wat your into... i just happen to think skin color is not a big deal... my current gf is probably as white as her, but i still think she is HOT

Comment

I'd hit it. But she needs a tan.

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Meh...i wouldnt tear it up, but id hit it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

92vig, that chicks boobs were totally small.

Do you know anything about boobs? On a skinny chick, they tend to sag. Theyre bags of fatty tissue. Theres only one direction there gonna go. And who cares, bang it now while its hot and young.

I heard that she drinks water/vinegar every so often to cleanse her system cuz shes a lazy junk-a-holic.

Comment

Working...
                              X